4G15p - can do something on this plant?

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
And that blardy tofu_manic poison my mind with his Mythelogy Pulley review. Now I oso cannot tahan and bought one.
then i recommend u to skim ur engine head a bit to raise the compression ratio.
very powerful also.
haha....
hopefully u can tapau a stock vtec with powerzone modification.
if canot come and look for us. we give u cobra poison(hantam BOT in)

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
2nd hand car many times can be hit or miss lor. My dad bought his 2nd hand Merc....forever fixing it. This wrong..that wrong...this broken, that broken. You know us car nuts lah......gatal......even buying a 2nd hand MIVEC sure won't leave alone for long......sooner or later sure will mod this, mod that , replace this and that. $$ all adds up in the end.
my fren bought a kancil 850 manual. after 1-2 mth, he went to workshop and replace this and that with bill RM600-700.
now he want to overhaul the engine cozs the engine makan engine oil and keluar white smoke like dunhill smoke.
mercedes of cozs repair like hell lorr. parts also expensive. recommend ur dad install S2000 engine or 1jz or rb26dett engine into the merc sure no problem. guarantee can tapau evo also!

GoldenHawk

500 RPM
Aug 6, 2004
Friend of mine just got his Mytheology pulley fixed. Got is for him some weeks back.
He has had a slipping clutch ever since. Well, the clutch is about 6-years old easy, so no comments there.
Just goes to show you how much power you free with the pulley alone :smile:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
fvel,

so u need a racing clutch system now.
keke....

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
fvel,

actually 4g15 block is not bad.
my opinion to get 4g15 killer machine is.

1. powerzone stroker kit to 1.6
2. adjustable crankshaft pulley.
3. better and responsive cam(either wild or high degree or watever cam larr)
4. light weight cam pulley.
5. WEBER carburator. sorry no EFI.
6. CAI with high flow air filter.
7. iridium spark plug.
8. 4-2-1
9. s flow mufler wif bullet. not so loud.
10. Port n polish.
11. proper tunning of carb and ignition timing.

there u go. 4g15 killer machine! no need wat wat piggy back ecu to control the AF ratio, just hantam the weber in! u know stock 4g13 with weber and 4-2-1 can reach 160km/h on stock auto gear? hehe.... power of carburator!

fvel, ur 4g15 is EFI rite?

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
just install super touring flywheel n clutch kit.i think it's enough to handle ur
power plus it's cheaper.just remember to skim the flywheel so that it weight
the same or slightly lighter then ur oem flywheel.

hoxy

Known Member
Oct 8, 2007
hoxy, his one will be 4g15 liao lah haha

u noe the powerzone iswara? according to the owner his fc was more or less like his ori 4g13...y? bkos its almost effortless now for the car to move around; uphill, overtaking etc etc...good stuff iznt it hehe
wow... very tempting indeed... hehe. Yes... I agree that if you have a powerful car basically if you can control your right foot, and furthermore by only pressing (a little bit, cause car already powerful, no need to press hard like stock one, still no go... end up using much fuel) when need to overtake... fc will be roughly the same. It is all about your right foot :-)

Last edited:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
northiswara, our buddies car oledi going for the whole powerzone treatment edi liao...his will be an efi machine, eh crank pulley got adjustable one meh? his setup will include most of those mods plus balance and blueprinting as well...powerzone will prolly give him the oem wira backbox to go with their piping too...what powerzone did not do is include a killer ignition to go with his setup...this he shud look into, hence the suggestion of a multi-spark ignition...engine will be more responsive, free-revving, starts easier, an spark plugs fouling problem will be reduced...power throughout the rpm will be improved...highly recommended, thumbsup all the way...kills the cable faster though wahahaha

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
northiswara, our buddies car oledi going for the whole powerzone treatment edi liao...his will be an efi machine, eh crank pulley got adjustable one meh? his setup will include most of those mods plus balance and blueprinting as well...powerzone will prolly give him the oem wira backbox to go with their piping too...what powerzone did not do is include a killer ignition to go with his setup...this he shud look into, hence the suggestion of a multi-spark ignition...engine will be more responsive, free-revving, starts easier, an spark plugs fouling problem will be reduced...power throughout the rpm will be improved...highly recommended, thumbsup all the way...kills the cable faster though wahahaha
multi spark ignition? got this thing kah? u mean sequencial plug ignition like honda IDSL engine?

oh ya i forgot to include the flywheel and clutch upgrade for the 4g15. hantam a semi racing clutch also not bad. most of the time the stock clutch will slip a lot.

dont have adjustable crank pulley merr? got larr. the bulat bulat thing that spin the timing belt. soli its adjustable cam. forgot the name liao. crank pulley is to spin the air con and water pump and power steering. use light crank pulley lor.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
multi-spark like MSD la, Crane Ignitions etc etc...4got to mention, it does not go well with platinum plugs, and it shortens the denso iridium's electrodes like no tomorrow...with this, use ori copper plugs is best and gap appropriately, around 1.2-1.3mm, depending on engine compression...n is definitely not plug n play for our engine...lotsa hassles to get this installed, goes best with blaster coil too...

easy to remember, crank pulley at the crank, cam pulley at the cam :P

Last edited:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
MSD got so many performance parts.
dont poison fvel liao larr.
later he canot tahan go and buy it and pocket kering.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
my turn to list... kekekeke...

- 4g18 crankshaft (ported and fully balanced)
- 4g18 pistons (ported and fully balanced)
- full port n polished cylinder head (include 3 angle porting with bigger valves)
- titanium valve n double valve spring
- thin metal head gasket
- twin dcoe40
- highcams (272 and above)
- lightened flywheel (slotted and fully balanced)
- racing clutch
- lightened crankpulley
- 1.8" piping, midbullet, straightflow muffler
- LSD
- upgraded ignition system (MSD / mallory / whatever)

if wanna play efi also can geh...

- 4g18 crankshaft (ported and fully balanced)
- 4g18 pistons (ported and fully balanced)
- full port n polished cylinder head (include 3 angle porting with bigger valves)
- titanium valve n double valve spring
- thin metal head gasket
- custom intake manifold for 4 throttle (can get from ae101 4age)
- bigger injectors (500cc mayb)
- 4g93p wiring
- standalone ecu (haltech, emanage ultimate, motec, megasquirt...)
- highcams (272 and above)
- lightened flywheel (slotted and fully balanced)
- racing clutch
- lightened crankpulley
- 1.8" piping, midbullet, straightflow muffler
- LSD
- upgraded ignition system (MSD / mallory / whatever)

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
dun 4get cooling system lah

-twin-core radiator
-higher pressure radiator cap
-quicker opening thermostat
-bubble removal tank? hehe
-redline water wetter is good stuff
-for the daily redline-revver, get urself an oil cooler kekekeke
-add a vent to ur hood, improve cooling hehe

oso can add

-phenolic material intake manifold gasket, reduce heat transfer from engine head
-ceramic coating piston top, intake valve to reduce intake charge temp etc.
-custom-make a crank scraper to reduce drag by removing oil from the crank as it spins
-RPW 4-1 street header, ceramic coated, n then wrapped again in heatwrap kekekekeke (RPW race header wont fit in our engine bay)
-upgrade fuel pump la, all crazy mods edi, for carburetted engine, get a high-volume, low-pressure pump, for EFI, get a high-pressure low-volume pump, do not mix up the two
-adjustable fuel regulator for the efi
-can try experiment with slitely higher final drive gear
-mite as well balance and blueprint the whole thing
-driver, car and wheels all lose weight hehe
-water/alcohol injection
-nitrous wet shot, safer than dry shot
-oil catch tank
-throw away aircon and powersteering
-wideband air-fuel ratio monitor and necessary gauges to make sure crazy engine dont kaboom

i think dats about it wahahaha
sky, actually going with ur setup above, 2 inch ID piping i think wud be more suitable....i found out that actually 272 or so wud be best with the stroker upgrade, dun 4get changing to a longer-throw crank wud mean u lose a bit of ur revving abilities...

northiswara, msd got lotsa stuffs yes but only some can be used, and are being sold in this forum, too....

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
i saw all the post you guy did ...really going out of topic liao..hahha:rofl:

coz i didn`t know SIEMENS engine can do all this modder....... the thread starter were asking how to mod SIEMENS engine leh...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
i saw all the post you guy did ...really going out of topic liao..hahha:rofl:

coz i didn`t know SIEMENS engine can do all this modder....... the thread starter were asking how to mod SIEMENS engine leh...
lolz... best modding method... throw out the SIEMENS ecu and replace with aftermarket standalone ecu...:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Having this problem where if my car don't start for 2 days, i will need to jumpstart it... happen for 3 weekends in a row...

Changed the battery to AC Delco MF but still same problem... switch to another AC Delco batt but problem still persists....

However, when car starts, charging show 13.0 Volt .... sometimes when idle at traffic light.. drops to like 12.2 Volt .. and even once to 11.5 Volt ....

And when engine is off, its about 12.4V only ... is this a sign that my alternator is a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience