Polis refuse to give me 'Keputusan'

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
if u hit by commercial vehicles , u canot claim their insurance....

maximum is police issued them summon, they oledi get penalty...

bout ur car,settle urself lo...

u cannot sue the lorry coz police oso issue saman to him.he oledi admitted his fault...

hehe

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
where it happens?? yesterday morning on my way to work saw an accident almost like u had in klang, the car on right lane, 3 tonnes lorry on left lane, both wanna take right at T junction n it was traffic light over there, suddenly the light changed if not mistaken, car stop n krakkkk.. aiyyaa.. hit a bit by dat lorry..

sakuragi

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
if u hit by commercial vehicles , u canot claim their insurance....

maximum is police issued them summon, they oledi get penalty...

bout ur car,settle urself lo...

u cannot sue the lorry coz police oso issue saman to him.he oledi admitted his fault...

hehe
Er, i have to disagree.

My car was hit by a rapid kl bus just half a year ago and i successfully CLAIMED their insurance. It's just that the process is a little more complicated.

quentrex

Apr 11, 2006
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
There's no such thing you can't claim for damages less than 1k. Unless your policy has an excess deductible and it varies according to your vehicle sum insured, cc and type of vehicle. Look at your policy schedule and look at the excess column, if it state there nil then there's nothing to worry about.
NCD stand for No Claim Discount sometimes also referred as No Claim Bonus.
There's no such law that prevent you from claiming a third party claim also referred as third party property damage(TPPD) regardless what type of vehicle knocked your vehicle.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We're only hours away from the start of the 2010 Merdeka Millennium Endurance Race, one of the most anticipated events of the year. Considered to be the most challenging race in South East Asia, the MMER returns to its original format of starting at midnight and ending at high noon. This makes life a bit more easier for the drivers with the cooler...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience