ignition harness is rm120 (new)
yups i will be tuning :)

caleb5375
:) how u doing la?

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
mr vteckiller... do u sell emanage also??? can i know the price with harness and also tuning??? thanx in advance :)

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
ignition harness is rm120 (new)
yups i will be tuning :)

caleb5375
:) how u doing la?
ok la bro
i tink i come ur place this coming friday...mayb morning...
i wan the ignition harness as well k....

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
nice to meet ya joshua......i tot u were chinese...haha
neway my air fuel meter shows very rich condition now....even when my car is idling...it shows a 10 on my air fuel meter....y is this happening?it doesnt happen when im using safc dat time...

ganfh

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Yuuuhooo....? Vteckiller busy ka? Our bro here needs some after sales service

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Yuuuhooo....? Vteckiller busy ka? Our bro here needs some after sales service
sorry been really busy this week..
how can i help u.

p/s to others yes we sell emanage and our price is rm950

tuning prices is now fixed at rm300 for all forum members for any tuning include ignition and fuel or injector.flat rate.new price to normal customers 350

so if u buy emange from us we can do package la.
emanage+ignition harness+install+dyno tune=RM1450

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
oh yah about the meter showing rich i think its okay la as the timers afr is not accurate la.
hmmm :) u must ask ksp to check back on that la.

core_pack

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
bro explain to me the differences between emanage and safc2 as it seems more interesting with emanage.you'd tuned my safc2(mivec) the other day and im thinking of taking it out as a replacement to emanage but i would like to know will it change a lot?

Chicken Little

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
vteckiller bro,i wanna ask how much u charge to install + tune fuel/air and ignition timing for a original kelisa 1.0,my car is a bolt on turbo,i bought my e-manage so i needed to know how much u charge me,thank you bro

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
bro explain to me the differences between emanage and safc2 as it seems more interesting with emanage.you'd tuned my safc2(mivec) the other day and im thinking of taking it out as a replacement to emanage but i would like to know will it change a lot?

the emanage is interesting coz it can do ignition timing..
its like safc with itc..
only thing both built in one called emange..
and seems hightech a bit coz can use laptop and tune ma..;)
think about it..
wont make much on your n/a mivec but should help a bit coz of the ign timing

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
vteckiller bro,i wanna ask how much u charge to install + tune fuel/air and ignition timing for a original kelisa 1.0,my car is a bolt on turbo,i bought my e-manage so i needed to know how much u charge me,thank you bro

bro,
tuning would cost u rm300 for ingnition and afr dyno tuning.

instalation usually rm100 to 120..
:)

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Guys, I have wideband a/f and wondering if someone could guide me on how to tune E-manage blue. I'm running firmware 1.49 (Gold) on 4AGE 20V BT. Any help will be appreciated.

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Guys, I have wideband a/f and wondering if someone could guide me on how to tune E-manage blue. I'm running firmware 1.49 (Gold) on 4AGE 20V BT. Any help will be appreciated.

Tuning Tips :-

If your car is N/A try set your target afr at 12.5afr
so if u can get afr at 12.5 from maybe 3000rpm till 9000rpm and full throttle that should be safe and car should make good power.
you can run 14plus at idle and and light cruising.and at half or 3quater throttle target 13.3 or around there la but full throttle try run 12's ok.surely car wont bloW!

About turbo charged
same thing on cruise and etc...but on full boost and full throttle at 3000 rpm to whatever rpm must run in the 11's afr and u'll surely be safe...
surely no blow engines..

but on turbocars u dont add ignition on full throttle ok! leave it ori if original ecu is turbo ecu or u can retard more..

n/a can add bit here and there la..not to much but a bit la..if u are good and hearing at pinging..then u can put more or else carefull..too much will blow your engine! broken pistons...its call detanation! so beware!

cheers
Joshua

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Hey vteckiller, thanks for the tips. Really appreciate it. Is it true to stock BT will run too rich at full throttle? Mine goes below 12 AFR and goes down to 11 AFR when reaching 8000rpm.

Anyways, how much more power can a bone stock 20V Blacktop make with E-manage alone? +10hp?

Also, how much do you charge for dyno tuning including airflow, ignition, injector and acceleration map for E-manage?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My Car is 1974 GTO.2000cc Rear Wheel
All thing in car die.
engine dont know 5 year no start.
body many broke already inside got sands,inside car got insect.
steel need to cut off and put new one.
paint die.
5 year did't touch the car.
How can i make it on the road with style.With Drift
What engine recomend to transplant?
How about the car Body?
What should i need to do?
Recommend me any workshop with good experience and got do paint and transplant together is better.
How much i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience