2 Transformers movie Classic Camaro Bumble Bee for sale...!!

All Other Stuff

2 Transformers movie Classic Camaro Bumble Bee for sale...!!

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
I've 2 loose(no packaging) unit of Transformers the movie Classic Camaro Bumble Bee with transformation manual for sale...

The reason of there's no packaging is because i bought a set of Barricade+Classic Camaro Bumble Bee(2 in 1 package) and the 2 pack Bumble Bee featuring Classic Camaro Bumble Bee and the 08's Camaro Concept(also 2 in 1 package). Therefore one of the manual 1st page is featuring Classic Bumble Bee, 2nd page Barricade, the other one is 1st page is Classic Bumble Bee, 2nd page 08 Concept Bumble Bee.

I've got my Classic Camaro Bumble Bee before that, so i've 3 Classic Camaro Bumble Bee now, and that's the reason i'm selling them now.

Item bought on saturday night, from Area51(used to be Ultimate toys) for 280 each(2 in 1 package), and they are selling the Classic Bumble Bee alone package for 140. I'm now selling them for RM100 each. Only 2 units avaible. Item is in perfect condition.

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
oh sorry sorry... my number is 012-2537839 jeffery... can COD klang valley, puchong and cyber jaya..

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
cant lah bro... i've already lost rm40 from the price i'm selling now.... 2 item together is a total of rm80...

true2one

Known Member
Jun 17, 2004
Damansara
www.i'm_cHarming, b_caRefuL.com
eh.. help me sell my brawl also. haha. any taKers? trading with another transformer movie figurine oso welcome. hehe. mine comes with open box packaging as well. interested parties can sms me @ 013.396.2828. terima kasih. haha.

Last edited:

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
the deluxe class brawl...? how much you wanna sell...? my friend might be interested... help me spread my sell to your friends as well...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm driving an iswara...

my car's window screen on the 4 door all suffer from water stain. everytime it rain.. the 4 window is very blur.

during the day.. looking at the window , can see alot of water mark or water stain on it. look like the mark has been etch into the glass.

i use rain x and try to polish it.. same.. still there... the windows surface is not smooth when touch with finger. u can tell the different compare wif touching the window from inside.

anyone.. help.. any ideal...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience