4 NOV HPC photo center

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
I think I saw this red UR car yesterday noon time..... brake very heavy into the 1st corner.... btw did any one got the pic of the red toyota AE101?? that's is a fast car i will say....

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
wow!! nice pic (I mean the cars) hehe.... is that a real Civic type-R?? & that klemen really roar!!!

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
I think I saw this red UR car yesterday noon time..... brake very heavy into the 1st corner.... btw did any one got the pic of the red toyota AE101?? that's is a fast car i will say....
that car from club 4age......MME track car..leh..

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Lee,
Yes That's the 1...... MME cars lap time also very consistent. a good run for the v-tec & mivec. From the engine rev it should easily hv 9000 rpm???

clement,
aiya... mis it, as I only went there in the noon time... may be better lucky next time...

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Which red UR car? Got so many on the track haha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How's it goin folks... quick question to all that've upgraded their car's air filter... I just installed a Hurricane air filter in my Kelisa... the problem is when the mechanic installed it, he said he couldn't screw the whole air filter system on the engine... so basically he just screwed the head of the filter tube to the engine but left everything else "loose" <-- direct quote from the Abang mechanic... did you guys also encounter this problem when you upgraded your air filters...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience