Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

FS : Honda Integra DC2 Type R

ARTA

Known Member
Dec 11, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
It's hard to get honda's AP nowadays to bring in such car. If i havent got mine, i would've grabbed this for sure, once crowned best FF car in the market. Rm65K is really really reasonable price. Free bump bro

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Thanks for the bump. It's RM80k. Not RM65k. Thanks !

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
I said if 65k, I'll buy myself.

HIDcivic

Known Member
Apr 8, 2005
nice car
just sold my DC5 Type-R for 140K, loan 120k 2001/02

yeah its true, integras price dont come down much....

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Like I said, price is negotiable but it's not a MUST to go lower. It really depending on negotiations. Please don't just PM me and offer funny amounts without even bothered to try and arrange for appt to view the car. Every serious buyer/seller in the market would know to view the car before making any offers. And any serious buyer would know that a few k more is well worth the $ if the car condition is very good.

Just found out that the mileage of the car has just touch 100k. The owner got it in 2001, the mileage was approx 68k. So 6 years drove 32k, I guess it is considerably a low mileage car. Belts, etc was change in 2002 but anyone who buys 2nd hand cars would be wise enough to get the belts changed as soon as you get the car.

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Guys serious, no one points a gun on your head asking you to pay rm80k to buy this car, serious.

I see alot of ppl here, without viewing, without negotiating, are keen to comment about the price. U cant afford it ? Go look elsewhere this isnt for you.

Anyway, bump for such a rare gem =)

HIDcivic

Known Member
Apr 8, 2005
yeah, i agree... but now AP is open back for hondas... SG motor brought in a few newer 2004 DC5s already... luckily i sold mine a month ago...
now grey can import S2000, Tegs, even unreg NSXs.....

ARTA

Known Member
Dec 11, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Guys serious, no one points a gun on your head asking you to pay rm80k to buy this car, serious.

I see alot of ppl here, without viewing, without negotiating, are keen to comment about the price. U cant afford it ? Go look elsewhere this isnt for you.

Anyway, bump for such a rare gem =)
Thumbs up for a splendid remark :proud:

Free bump for ITR!!

noza

May 24, 2006
hahaha...
should be around 60k now...
more than tat should look for better performance car...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Newbie here,
i have a Ride tat is Suzuki Grand Vitara 2000 equiped wif 2.0 diesel and intercooler turbo,
is it possible for me to add a blow to my ride?

any comments, suggestions, advices to my ride, please to tell me.. thx !!:shades_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience