Student attacked by Mat Rempit after crash

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
thestar online said:
KUALA LUMPUR: A group of Mat Rempit threatened a college student and damaged his car with helmets and other objects in Subang Jaya.
Chin Yaw Fung, 20, was driving along Federal Highway at 3.30am on Sept 2 when his car knocked into a Proton Iswara car.
“I alighted from my car and apologised and was even willing to pay for the damage but the car driver refused to settle the matter.
“Suddenly, about 20 Mat Rempit rode by and started shouting and threatening me.
“I got into my car and drove off,” he said at a press conference held by MCA public complaints and services department chairman Datuk Michael Chong yesterday.
But Chin's car had a puncture at Subang Jaya and he pulled over to stop and found that the Mat Rempithad followed him.
“Then some of them jumped on top of my car and started swinging their helmets, sticks and steering locks at my car,” he said, adding that he sounded his car horn but no one went over to help him.
Several minutes later, a tow-truck driver pulled over. Only then did the gang members stop their attack.
Before fleeing, they took his cellphone, a jacket and an expensive pen. Chin later lodged a report at the Petaling Jaya police headquarters.
In another case, painter Yap Khong Tjun was assaulted by a motorcyclist after an accident in Bandar Tasik Permaisuri about 8pm on Monday.
“It was a minor accident but he refused to settle the matter and we decided to walk to the police station, which was nearby.
“As we were walking, the man swung his helmet at my head several times,” he said, adding that he lodged a report at the Petaling Jaya police headquarters.
Source: Student attacked by Mat Rempit after crash

Why must those 'mat rempits' act like wild animals out from forest???:mad:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

melody

9,000 RPM

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Source: Student attacked by Mat Rempit after crash

Why must those 'mat rempits' act like wild animals out from forest???:mad:
it must be an harrowing nite 4 him..
& so sad no1 came 2 his aid..
despite sounding the horn..
these mat rempits are barbarians..
should be kept off the streets..
but seems no action being taken all these while..
& they are still free 2 roam the streets & terrorise ppl..:mad:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
madness.. i saw it with my own eye at pwtc there... an iswara driven with 2 young chinese chaps in side.... kena surrounded by mat rempits whom bashed his car.. kicked.. etc..

i was like just 2 cars away fr him.. knn..... some mpv beside me honked.. then only the rempit dispersed.....

satria_95

6,000 RPM

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I don't care if this is going to sound discriminating but it's a fact. The govt and the rempits are of the same kind. It's been such a long time that rempits have been an issue but the govt is not doing shit about it. In fact, the govt is only doing shit about things that bring the nation down. 50 years of what? Nothing.

Until we drivers became maniacs and start crashing into the rempits, and the police support us for that, then only will the rempits start to be scared. Rempits are only brave in groups. When they're solo, they're as cowardly as a piglet. Heck, even a piglet won't be that scared. And the piglet would obviously be much smarter than the rempits.

There was once, a rempit thinks he's brave and rode like a pig. My friend wanted to turn and the rempit squeeze here and there and honked and middle finger my friend. Pissed off, my friend chased the rempit and wah lah! There was some serious jam that even the rempit can't squeeze through. My friend stopped beside the rempit, wind down his window and shout at that pig, "lu ini macam (show the middle finger) buat lan jiao ar. Lu mau mati ka? I keluar hantam you kasi lu mati ar, pukimak engkau. MAU MATI SEKARANG KA? PUKIMAK!"
The rempit freaked out and apologize like shit. He was scared shitless, keep saying to my friend, "sorry bang, sorry la, ok, sorry."
50 years? Like I say, 50 years of pig shit.

eyong

4,000 RPM

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I would advise to all is, if you ever get surrounded or treatened by Rempits just run them over and report to the nearest Police station. Better be stuck in a court hearing than getting killed. Any good lawyer would be able to knock off the case lightly. Further, knowing your status in society compared to a bunch of low life would hold reasonable standing in court as well.

Lennon

1,000 RPM

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
It only can be ended when a group of Mat Rempits was surrounded, bashed, kicked, hammered, bone broken and killed by mob...... Mat Rempits are every way, even Klang..... You're true that Rempits are cowards, look at the cops such a coward even with guns and backups.....

bAbE83

Known Member

bAbE83

Known Member
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site
hmm, i read this article in the star...
i can't understand why the mat rempit smash this guy's car and abuse this guy's car when this guy knocked into an iswara...
i mean, this guy knocks into the iswara, than the mat rempits come along and bullies this guy...?

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
i think they just saw a car parked there and since he's out of the car, they prey on him, scare the shit out of him n rob him.
With the Selayang Municupil Council having dog catching competitions, which is cruel and inhuman and also lacking serious common sense by the council,
someone should organize Mat Rempits Cleansing Drives, we'll need a dump truck, pickup trucks that can keep moving after running some Mat Rempits over and a bulldozer.
run them over, toss them in the dump truck, drive somewhere and dig a mass grave. dump them there. they dont deserve proper burials and no one will miss them.
BTW, pigs are smart animals, dont insult pigs by connecting them to politicians, police and mat rempits. cos obviously, pigs can learn things, but the others cant grow brains.

eyong

4,000 RPM

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
"...pigs are smart animals, dont insult pigs by connecting them to politicians, police and mat rempits. cos obviously, pigs can learn things, but the others cant grow brains."
Now, that is one quote worth reading again ... :adore: :adore: :adore:

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
yeah.. pigs r smart... n come wif sense.. all animals does..those without senses r worst den animal..

nitrus

2,000 RPM

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
As eyong said , just run them over, crash into them.

That is what I would do if I ever see anyone getting bullied by mat rempits. Just crash into them lah if you're in your car, you sampai hati ar weih seeing someone by the road side getting beaten up and you just stop and stare.

WTF .. At most if you bang them down and save the victim's life, at most only your bumper or what crack / scratch / break.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi again friends :itsme:

I'd like to have your views on the above vs wetsanding.

As up till now, i've only wetsanded to remove orange peel. not used any velvet pad.
Not available here as are most detailing products.

plz refer to my previous post ( the caveman's part 2)

My concern is not this car though. the car is sold now.
one guy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience