Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

FORK Tuned Myvi Turbo-kit Rm 4500

ZTH

Known Member
Mar 25, 2007
Black Mark = 0.9

Red Mark = 1.2

Dynochart will be out when we launch... we are making color brochure. Anyone can recommend any print house? ":)
Please 'PM' me if you're serious to print color brochures. We can talk privately. Thanks. :proud:

Last edited:

sukom1854

Known Member
Jul 23, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.worldofnotebooks.com
The Long Waited Launch Is Here.

Brother ZTHers...

The long awaited launch is here. We have finalize all our package and had run thru BURN TEST and we are quite confident of our product. The production had already finish and we are pending our full shipment from Taiwan. We have not updated because we only want to inform dear brother ZTHers when we have a final product. The final product is on its way. More details will be given at the end of the week. We will launch the stage one turbo kit first. Stage two will be 1 month after the first launch. For a 1.3 we are proud to inform that we can expect at least on wheel dynoed of 135 horsepower on a manuel MYVI and 125 horsepower on an Auto. This is based on 0.7bar. These horsepower would be varies depending on how your exhaust system is run. We will be taking orders next week. Time frame to install these kit are 4 days. Too short of a period to sound like a CON JOB right? Well, we have all our kits ready and the only task that takes the longest would be the piston changing. With a 1.3manual FORK TUNED KIT 1.2bar we were able to keep up and over take GSR 1.8 and VR4 around 220 bhp on a wira and a satria. We will inform ya brothers about the actual launch. Price will remain the SAME as RM 4888.

Stay Tuned

RocketMan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
bro...got the printshop to print your brochures already?
heheeheee

dead_rules

Known Member
Mar 20, 2006
excuse me bro..can u pm me whats the total parts included in ure package for stage 1...boosting how high?management?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi folks,
I have an old HU and want to use it in my car. Can anyone guide me how to connect the cables together? :burnout:

Cables from car (DSC00093)
Front panel of HU (DSC00094)
Cables from HU (DSC00095)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience