HPC = Fun For All at the Tracks!! Post Pics of Events!!

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
The Lotus in the picture is a Europa S pre-production model which has not been commercially launched. Not as hardcore as the Elise & Exige as it is designed as a GT, so not as good on track but more comfortable & practicle on the road.

Yeah, the CLK DTM is damn kick ass. One of 100 in the world and only 2 in Malaysia. Base price I recollect is 300,000 Euro BEFORE tax.

Last edited:

Wild_Seven

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
Yeah, the CLK DTM is damn kick ass. One of 100 in the world and only 2 in Malaysia. Base price I recollect is 300,000 Euro BEFORE tax.
Yeah awesome car....only to be deflowered by those flat chested extremely ugly Extreme girls:angel_smile: :cyclops: :cyclops:

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
It's a 456 GTA.......A = automatic. Alexklg, didn't you manage to peep inside to see the auto stick?

BTW, Alexklg, are you the same Alex I met at the track parked next to the TXX 777X Satria Neo? I was Ammar's instructor.

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Definitely better than the previous HPC. More participants were seen yesterday. I really like the fleet of exotic cars.

I saw a super rare BMW E30 M3. Anybody took any pics of it?

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
Kookaburra,

Nope. That's not me. That Alex is one of the moderators for SNC.net ... wearing sunglasses right? I'm in Group 2.. the only Neo in group 2..

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
nice pics....
y dun u post all here???
dividing those pics mer???

keon is the oni pro driver of satria neo....
hahahaha....
pasir gudang track no fun d....
go to sepang play......
respect respect......

from the pics...
saw quite a lot of "J" plate cars....
din know Johor got so many rich ppl.....
n oso din see these cars on the road oso.....

rich ppl mentallity???
buy expensive cars n park at home???
wahahahaha

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
calvin,

not pro leh.... still learning my ropes. Btw, PG track more challenging dude... serious but sepang track are kinder to your tyres...

regretting of not going already? muahahhaa...

;)

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
calvin,
The J reg is coincidental. They are all KL based actually. And they don't keep the cars at home but drive them hard in SIC.

Not seeing it on the road depends on where you live, as the Maser QP is daily driven.

chrisauto

Mar 13, 2006
Apart from the extreme heat, its a very enjoyable track day! Should have more tents for the groupings as we are virtually roasted alive! (Muahahahaha!). Good tips from Alex Yoong on tackling certain corners.

So who will be in the next round in July? I'll certainly be there! :shades_smile:

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
yeah... got to see alex yoong man... hehhee... malaysia boleh! kakaka...

anywayz, although it is fun, but it isn't the full track. Even for the rest of the HPC events for 2007, all are conducted on the south track... i seriously hope HPC can change to a full track course. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Watch this incredibly balanced machine, take on the Autopolis track. He laps a respectable 1:54:09 minute around the Autopolis track. His machine is so balanced that it could carve the corners around the circuit so easily. The V-TEC sound is synonimous with all things Honda, so a video not to be missed.

YouTube - Kyushu-danji NSX
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience