HPC = Fun For All at the Tracks!! Post Pics of Events!!

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Hi all,

From a participants point of view HPC has always organised excellent track events. People from as far as Singapore and exotic cars i've never seen on the road often join and its a blast.

For beginners (like me) HPC provides you with a trainned driver that sits beside you and tells you what to do and what not to do. Besides that proper driving lines and braking points are pointed out so you learn how to negotiate those tight track corners without wetting your pants or you can spinout like me!!

Brian and the crew have been wonderful and did you guys also know that this year all of the monies collected was donated to charity!! This itself speaks volumes.

I just wanted to create this thread in support of HPC for the good times we've had and better events that are hopefully coming up next year. Keep up the good work guys!!

Pics from The RE Club fellas!!

Pick Me!!Pick Me!!

apitganaz

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
High Performance Challenger!!!
Sat 09.12.06
Pasir Gudang Track!!!
Sponsor by R3 Division
Thanks to all Gen2 SRJ Owner!!

Abang-abang Hensem.....

Aweks Tuh!!!

Aweks 2..

Lap Timming...

wallpaper Ngantok!!

Brader-Brader R3!!

Kete standart boleh cecah 180Kmj masa coner!!

Mod Message:
2 Picture was taken down by request from the owner of the Car and Tom asked me to do so since he's not online. Have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:

zulu

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
nice pics... but it is an english forum and i have my doubts about last pic being an ori M3

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
For those who didn't come for the HPC event on 22nd April... or went back early, this is what you had missed.

The DEVIL

Firing Order!

My annual wage

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just wondering what shampoo or medium you guys use to clean the rims.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience