Nid ur help

BlueTezza

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
hey guys...Does any1 got sell the clutch/lining for altezza ??
What i mean is change the automatic to manual..i nid the clutch..any1 selling ? brake pad oso nid to change ar ? coz auto brake pad is big 1 while manual is small 1...

BlueTezza

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
How if i buy a altezza manual halfcut ?
Nid to change the real axel ?

rinagi

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
K.L
yes. change whole thing. you better sell auto buy manual. save more money less headache

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
BlueT ...

please listen to rinagi's advice as he has done what u intend to do and the result is not as expected ... i mean, so many problems after the swap ...

my 2 cents advice dude

BlueTezza

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
actually im not convert auto to manual...im planning to transplant enjine..1 thing is the clutch lining and etc about clutch coz auto no clutch...i've found 1jz manual halfcut..but old enjine so give up...second is 1jz vvti auto tranny....third 1 is 2jz auto tranny..so 2jz better i guess coz i found some1 has done it b4 in altezza...but juz have auto tranny.. if manual tranny cost u high...
Any advice ?

rinagi

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
K.L
2 guys converted to ijz auto, 1 of them can't diagnose the car. the other 1 haven find out. but the output really awesome

BlueTezza

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
what mean diagnose ??
i have booking the 2jz auto...now juz wait the jpj aprove or not...HOPE IT APPROVE..i buy the enjine 6.3k..halfcut de..worth ?
Rinagi bro...do u hear them what they done after transplant ? i mean like the bumper want change or bla bla bla...any ?

TIE YOKE MING

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
hey guys...Does any1 got sell the clutch/lining for altezza ??
What i mean is change the automatic to manual..i nid the clutch..any1 selling ? brake pad oso nid to change ar ? coz auto brake pad is big 1 while manual is small 1...
pls listen to them bec here our tech haven't advand like apan:X-:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, i'm lookin for this item anyone know where to get it? it's for use with vaccuum hose..sorry i'm noob here...:_:

it's something like the pic below

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience