Oxygen voltage high

Hazrin5l5n7

Hazrin5l5n7

May 22, 2020
Hi All,

Can i have a solution to my satria neo cps which have problem with the oxygen sensor shows voltage high on diagnostic test. I already reset my ecu. But the problem is repeating

I just installed 421 extractor where the oxygen sensor is placed below of car not at top.

I use works drop in air filter

Please help.

brokenjars

Known Member

brokenjars

Known Member
Jun 7, 2012
Kedah
Most probably there are leaks when installing the new extractor, or the oxygen sensor spoilt due to poor handling when installing the new extractor. Dont think is your ecu problem

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi All,

Can i have a solution to my satria neo cps which have problem with the oxygen sensor shows voltage high on diagnostic test. I already reset my ecu. But the problem is repeating

I just installed 421 extractor where the oxygen sensor is placed below of car not at top.

I use works drop in air filter

Please help.
If you can borrow an O2 sensor to test will be good.......

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi, i already replace the 02 sensor but problem still occur. This is the error code p0131, 0132, p0172
Usually only one error code, but yours have 3. One is low voltage, one is high voltage , and one is rich air fuel ratio, this really have to trouble shoot....

Hazrin5l5n7

Hazrin5l5n7

May 22, 2020
Those error shows when i rev at 5 to 6 k rpm.. below than no engine light. Is is possible due to location of the sensor? Or maybe due to wire extension made by the wshop

Hazrin5l5n7

Hazrin5l5n7

May 22, 2020
Yes. Extend the wire by simply cut it and solder with other wire.. i'm suspect this issue might be due to this or different location of the oxygen sensor. Will try to locate the sensor back to previous position

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes. Extend the wire by simply cut it and solder with other wire.. i'm suspect this issue might be due to this or different location of the oxygen sensor. Will try to locate the sensor back to previous position
Was about to mention sensor location, since you had no problems before mod. Now you mention wiring can be affecting it too....

Hazrin5l5n7

Hazrin5l5n7

May 22, 2020
Hi All, just managed to figure out what is really happening. Last pomen didn't connect the wire correctly and create wrong connection. Now everything back to normal. Thanks all

Reactions: Izso

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi All, just managed to figure out what is really happening. Last pomen didn't connect the wire correctly and create wrong connection. Now everything back to normal. Thanks all
But how come previously running ok? Anyway, good to hear you got this issue settled.......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guy's,

I know spray out headlight based to black can be done by majority if the shop but how about black chrome? Any idea where can get it done? Reason is i believe on those non projector headlight, if we spray the reflector to black paint, it will decrease the headlight beam throw length also and brightness.

Sample of black chrome

black based...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience