Satria neo campro modification done, 117 hp only

Edvin Baron

Sep 24, 2019
Johor
salam to all car enthusiasts,

sorry if out of topic
I need some explanation on fuel pressure regulator, do I have to change the stock fuel rail to a performance fuel rail in order to install a fpr?

advise needed.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

sorry if out of topic
I need some explanation on fuel pressure regulator, do I have to change the stock fuel rail to a performance fuel rail in order to install a fpr?

advise needed.
Is the Satria Neo using a returnless fuel system or return type? Either way you don't need to change the fuel rail to install a AFPR.

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
normally efi with fuel return line no need to change fuel rail, but aftermarket fuel rail increase the flow capacity for future mods or higher HP mods later. It all depends on your target.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

sorry if out of topic

advise needed.
There's 2 ways to install a FPR on a returnless system
1. You install the FPR at the fuel pump there before going to the fuel rail.

2. You change the fuel rail to a return type, install the FPR at the engine bay and you pull a return line from the FPR and hook up to the stock return port at the fuel pump assembly. Then you remove the internal constant pressure valve inside the fuel pump assembly. Your new adjustable FPR you no need to connect the vacuum reference just bock it. You put in on Dyno and you increase the FPR bit by bit to get the best result. How to get a base FP figure is you look at the stock constant pressure valve It is usually etched at the side of the pressure valve body.

Both method has it pros and cons and also your budget. I went with the 2nd method because I wanted easy access and able to see the readings and also in future if I wanted to hook up a FP gauge it's lot less work.

If your fuel system is already a return type then very very easy just change the FPR kaotim....no need hassle.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm chasing some info, and am hoping someone on here can help. Does anyone know who makes these over fenders? I don't think they're custom as this is not the only car I've seen these on. Any google searches I do come up with nothing.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience