Naza Ria Engine transplant

jammiwong69

Nov 14, 2014
johor
Dear All,
Whoever is looking to transplant other model of engine to their car, please ensure your 1st choice workshop is capable enough to do so...
Jangan pandai cakap saja...
For me, I have to scrap my Naza due to neverending problems after converting...
I put almost RM30K to this converting project and finally it become a dust only....
What a shitttttt....
PLEASE BE CAREFUL IN CHOOSING THE WORKSHOP.....
Hi 3309

Scrap ur Naza??:banghead::banghead:
What happen after converting on ur naza??:confused::confused:
and is it the workshop first time convert to naza ria??

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2019
VQ25DE and VQ30DE are both v6 engines.. if you able to find VQ30DET that would be great...and coupled together with manual gb.. my mechanic has one lying in his workshop waiting to be transplant into his cefiro... for naza ria, he also done many conversions with VQ25DE/VQ30DE.. he mentioned as long as the engine mounting bracket fabricate nicely it should pass the inspection successfully...
May I know where is the workshop you convert the Naza Ria? Mine already convert to 6A13TT, but the foreman did not do a proper job.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Shitttt .... now i am really appreciate the high costs i paid to my mechanic who did my E46 conversion.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Shitttt .... now i am really appreciate the high costs i paid to my mechanic who did my E46 conversion.
which is why better buy something instead of modding it. UNLESS it is plug and play. Like a YRV Turbo onto a Kelisa/Kenari, where they just swap the subframe.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
which is why better buy something instead of modding it. UNLESS it is plug and play. Like a YRV Turbo onto a Kelisa/Kenari, where they just swap the subframe.
Mine is totally not plug and play at all, i am fortunate all the cash well spent to make the car runs like normal. My next engine swap definitely is going to be plug and play. No more cross breed engine swap for me, at least in these few years time.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Mine is totally not plug and play at all, i am fortunate all the cash well spent to make the car runs like normal. My next engine swap definitely is going to be plug and play. No more cross breed engine swap for me, at least in these few years time.
why not just buy the car that comes with the engine you want? Less hassle. That being said I highly recommend a Kelisa YRV Turbo. Plus it’s a straight swap. Only thing is the gearbox won’t survive if you mod the engine.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
why not just buy the car that comes with the engine you want? Less hassle. That being said I highly recommend a Kelisa YRV Turbo. Plus it’s a straight swap. Only thing is the gearbox won’t survive if you mod the engine.
Backside itchy, wanted to experience all the hardships of cross breeding transplant. Luckily it was a successful one, minus a few small issues.

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Because, its supposed to be cheap (er)....

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Backside itchy, wanted to experience all the hardships of cross breeding transplant. Luckily it was a successful one, minus a few small issues.
Yup, you can iron out the problems immediately, rather than finding out later this is wrong, that is wrong.......

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Yup, you can iron out the problems immediately, rather than finding out later this is wrong, that is wrong.......
As of now, i only kinda skeptical towards the E46 steering column looks very close to engine mounting. Am i suppose to worry ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I've heard several stories of shops charging customers for doing balancing off wheel and then charging them again for doing off wheel balancing. Please be careful and take note:

For example: If a shop takes your tyre out and balances it, charges RM5 and then put it back on your car.... drives your car and then finds it's still out of balance and then he chooses to do an 'on wheel' balancing and charges you RM30 he SHOULD NOT charge you the other RM5 earlier simply because he was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience