Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Save ur money bit by bit. Since now u happy with fc just drive as it is.
Get halfcut, start from there buy bit by bit on "upgrades".
IF u think save enough, then u can choose ur poison or better car.
As mentioned before, my working environment is construction site there is no point of me to buy a better car to get wasted. Except I chg to a pick up that is another story. Hahahahahaha

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
As mentioned before, my working environment is construction site there is no point of me to buy a better car to get wasted. Except I chg to a pick up that is another story. Hahahahahaha
lemi enhance swee's suggestion...
wira keep, daily driver.. just needs to be able to move reliably..
2nd play play car~ a car made to play

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
lemi enhance swee's suggestion...
wira keep, daily driver.. just needs to be able to move reliably..
2nd play play car~ a car made to play
See my profile picture? That is my 2nd car.Hahahahaha.
Although most of the time is my dad driving. I think for now I just make the wira more reliable then only find another car to play in the future.
Like.....a 1jz e36? Hahahahahahah

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Starter relay. I recall autos have a weaker starter than manuals or was it the other way aroun.
Not wiring old, resistant high, then need relay? My VR and Hyundai all the years no need relay then couple of years back both also fitted with relay, VR 28 years now and Hyundai 23 years.......lol

Reactions: sanekit

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Save ur money bit by bit. Since now u happy with fc just drive as it is.
Get halfcut, start from there buy bit by bit on "upgrades".
IF u think save enough, then u can choose ur poison or better car.
I was about to mention this. Once the half cut taken apart to sell by parts the prices are higher. If need only a little parts, of course buy parts, but if need long list, better compare prices first

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Buy lah.....Diesel is a whole new exciting world. Get one with VGT or VGS. Amazing torque. I would suggest the triton as seating in the rear is very much like seating in the rear of a small car with just slightly fitmer ride. Front is car-like. How pickup has evolved.....

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
if my Wira steering wheel has so 'emptiness' about 1-2 inches before the wheel actually react. What could be the problem and how to fix it? Prefer to have those quick response once the steering turn left/right.

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
if my Wira steering wheel has so 'emptiness' about 1-2 inches before the wheel actually react. What could be the problem and how to fix it? Prefer to have those quick response once the steering turn left/right.
Have you checked your steering rack bushes? They can be a pain to replace though

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Have you checked your steering rack bushes? They can be a pain to replace though
My mechanic wrap a thin sheet of rubber (I think those bike or car tubes) over the old bushes and clamp that on. Was good until I sold the car years ago......lol