Like this later my boss ask me you come to work or go to rally.Hahahahaha
your boss ask you fetch him daily. and you have no excuse to be late

Reactions: sanekit

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

Now that's much better looking than with mivec hood. I like this look. Cut out the spotlight holes and put ducts to your front brakes or something.

After driving few month and the conclusion is.....

I think I really want a manual....Hahahahahaha!!!!
May be is because after working half year at my new job everyday I drove a Manual Nissan Frontier at work and I really get used to manual. Is more driver engaging to me and not easy to get distracted by other thing. Hahahahahaha
I had an auto wira A/B for a good 9 years before I finally swapped to a 5-speed manual and boy oh boy was that the best thing I ever did. My good friend mech even swapped out the dashboard meter cluster to remove the gear indicator.

I say if you got the opportunity and extra cash - do it. Swap it out.

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
I had an auto wira A/B for a good 9 years before I finally swapped to a 5-speed manual and boy oh boy was that the best thing I ever did. My good friend mech even swapped out the dashboard meter cluster to remove the gear indicator.

but if he GSR swap with 4wd autobox and 1.5 bar of boost, he'll be smiling all the way to his ears.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
but if he GSR swap with 4wd autobox and 1.5 bar of boost, he'll be smiling all the way to his ears.
Yes,indeed I will smile all the way. And my eye & wallet will tear all the way also. Hahahahahahha
I juz wanna keep it simple & fun since this is a daily drive car.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru

Now that's much better looking than with mivec hood. I like this look. Cut out the spotlight holes and put ducts to your front brakes or something.

How much cost you to swap to a manual?
The problem I feel for the wira is,it is not enough gear for the car(auto one
5 speed is ngam ngam for the car,since gear 5 rarely use on small road.

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
How much cost you to swap to a manual?
The problem I feel for the wira is,it is not enough gear for the car(auto one
5 speed is ngam ngam for the car,since gear 5 rarely use on small road.
all in about 1.5k-2k not including speedometer swap for wira 1.5 manual gearbox with clutch cable. the one with clutch pump is a bit more expensive but not gonna cost u more than 2.5k all in.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I still back to my wira better. No needbto pay loan.Hahahahahahha
Yup, that is why even my mechanic last time told his customer, Wira or Waja. These are work horses. Salesman, contractor, construction etc., most of them use.......lol

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Yup, that is why even my mechanic last time told his customer, Wira or Waja. These are work horses. Salesman, contractor, construction etc., most of them use.......lol
Cheap to maintain
Cheap to repair
And also sometime you can repair yourself.
Hahahahahaha

Not like now new car even change a spark plug is a big project.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We’ve been hearing a lot about Honda’s upcoming hybrid-only model that is supposed to go head-to-head with the Toyota Prius. Honda CEO, Takeo Fukui, is now out and about speaking very confidently of Honda’s upcoming hybrid plans. First of all, Fukui feels that Honda suffered a huge misstep by rolling out a hybrid version of its Civic instead of a hybrid-only model.

“The real competition has just begun,” Fukui...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience