How long does pdrm speedtrap process into portal?

Ceejay3196

Sep 27, 2019
Depends how fast you were going. If you were going very fast then wait longer because the camera still calculating your speed.
Quiz time: how fast can a stock savvy with oversized rim can go?

Ceejay3196

Sep 27, 2019
For police summonses, you need to see the efficiency of the police and whether they are having a special deal or not. Sometimes +-5% of the speed limit they'll forgo it. Just don't speed la next time.
It is very damn hard to drive 80kmph on putrajaya route especially when going to work hahahahaha.

I admit it is a bad habbit.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
For police summonses, you need to see the efficiency of the police and whether they are having a special deal or not. Sometimes +-5% of the speed limit they'll forgo it. Just don't speed la next time.
i got 95km/h on a 90km/h speed @ Plus Ayerkeroh to Alor Gajah route. 10 yrs back. now the speed is increased to 110km/h

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
10% or 10kph tolerance usually.

Don't speed where got speed trap to be more exact! Lol

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
how you check on MYEG? Is the car registered with your IC? If not you won't be able get the data I think. When checking MYEG and checking saman you need to put in the IC of the owner of the car and number plate.
just key in ic of owner and plate number.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I tried both my IC and my dad's IC. the car belong to my dad. Nothing come out also.
Keep trying every week. If after a month or two - you were not given a saman.

i got 95km/h on a 90km/h speed @ Plus Ayerkeroh to Alor Gajah route. 10 yrs back. now the speed is increased to 110km/h
I kena that spot before too. Bloody road is unreasonably slow. But I think you were just lucky. I've been caught at 90km/h on a 80km/h road and was never fined, which is lucky.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Keep trying every week. If after a month or two - you were not given a saman.

I kena that spot before too. Bloody road is unreasonably slow. But I think you were just lucky. I've been caught at 90km/h on a 80km/h road and was never fined, which is lucky.
Maybe ngam ngam within 10kmh allowance, I kena once 121 on 110, over by 1kmh......lol
But officer let me off doing 106 on 90.....:dontknow:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Maybe ngam ngam within 10kmh allowance, I kena once 121 on 110, over by 1kmh......lol
But officer let me off doing 106 on 90.....:dontknow:
Eh....we r caught at the same speed. 121 on 110 at ledang. It was with my Waja. I kept the picture for bragging....not because of being caught speeding but coz in the picture can see my UR 4 point lower bar. That policeman must be a part time photographer being able to capture the detail.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Eh....we r caught at the same speed. 121 on 110 at ledang. It was with my Waja. I kept the picture for bragging....not because of being caught speeding but coz in the picture can see my UR 4 point lower bar. That policeman must be a part time photographer being able to capture the detail.
Mine was very long ago, on NSE toward rawang. Actually know that place got trap. Is uphill, then downhill and that is where they shoot. I was actually slowing down, but not fast enough........lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi sifus'

last week i took my car to car wash centre n at first i intended to wash my car engine but there,i saw a guy just washed his perdana n he couldn't even start the car. when i went to check it out i realised that he didnt cover his air filter maybe this could be the problem i told him but he never bothered maybe im a girl whose advicing himlah!!! :D

then i decide not to even wash my car.

but if i were to wash my car engine what the tips or steps that i have to take in order to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience