Buying a Bmw 330e

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
I have R32 GTR 500whp (current building 700whp) i spend 50k on parts alone( which I imported myself). labor is partially free as my in-house mechanic does all the job.
I have been building ae86 400whp, 400whp S2000 personally so i do know my costings.

Maybe i live under a rock but you are still living in a 1980 where car parts are still cheap- cheers
What's your mod list for the 32? For the 50K needed for 700whp what did you get?

LimauKanker

Known Member
Aug 27, 2018
Ai yor, don't be like one of those limau fella and gang who join zth just to fire shots at me last time la. Chill and enjoy relaxed chatting in this forum that is getting quieter and quieter as time goes by.
Yea man, totally agree. Sometimes tengah baring also kena tembak. Those limau bois also no incentive to come here chat of course la getting quieter and quieter. Give constructive comments then kena tembak balik because not one of the non limau species.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I am starting to think that after going thru and experiencing all sort of vehicle thru the years and suddenly realise that u have aged thus u decide to settle on a Toyota Camry....hihihi
Not aged yet, He way behind me leh and I still drive VR.....hahhahha

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Wow please give a review later ! How it fare against E92 M3.
I haven't had the chance to hoon in a e92 M3 but I did get driven around in one and my god it has so much crazy torque (manual). 4.4L v8 my friend, it's no comparison with the 335i at all. Totally different class imho.

So nice la you, kena pinjam banyak nice cars!
Pinjam is not own. Pinjam is pointless when you can caress her, can play with her but you know deep down she isn't yours....

I am starting to think that after going thru and experiencing all sort of vehicle thru the years and suddenly realise that u have aged thus u decide to settle on a Toyota Camry....hihihi
No way in any reality will I buy a Camry. Good car yes - a drivers car no - boring car yes.

\And then, wanted to sell my car manatau the buyer’s income was not supported.. so happen the buyer brought his friend who owned a mk5 stage 2... and it makes me drooling

btw sifus, if I wanna mod my gti to stage 2, roughly how much cost hv to incur? I wanna survey and start savings.. hahhaha
Urgh.. all this "stage stage" business is a real put-off. If it's a turbo mod it's a turbo mod... and if it's done right it'll have all the supporting mods done at the same time. Apa stage 2, stage 3, stage 4.. just go straight for the one your budget can afford and go with that. Anyway that's my rant for now. If you're looking to mod your Golf GTI, why not consider the Revo mods? They have all full packages and are guaranteed to work rather than you testing some mods here and there. One shot go for the good stuff and enjoy.

KeeSeong

Known Member
Jun 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I haven't had the chance to hoon in a e92 M3 but I did get driven around in one and my god it has so much crazy torque (manual). 4.4L v8 my friend, it's no comparison with the 335i at all. Totally different class imho.

Pinjam is not own. Pinjam is pointless when you can caress her, can play with her but you know deep down she isn't yours....

No way in any reality will I buy a Camry. Good car yes - a drivers car no - boring car yes.

Urgh.. all this "stage stage" business is a real put-off. If it's a turbo mod it's a turbo mod... and if it's done right it'll have all the supporting mods done at the same time. Apa stage 2, stage 3, stage 4.. just go straight for the one your budget can afford and go with that. Anyway that's my rant for now. If you're looking to mod your Golf GTI, why not consider the Revo mods? They have all full packages and are guaranteed to work rather than you testing some mods here and there. One shot go for the good stuff and enjoy.
I thought like if I wanna go for stage 2, then the parts that need would be downpipe + open pod+HPFP+tuned ecu. Then I’m thinking to get those parts install according to my budget then lastly get tuned by revo..

If everything go to revo and they recommend branded downpipe like akra, remus walao will die leh... why not I go the non branded and good quality downpipe lol...

Pls correct me if I’m wrong ...newbie to all these stages stages..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I thought like if I wanna go for stage 2, then the parts that need would be downpipe + open pod+HPFP+tuned ecu. Then I’m thinking to get those parts install according to my budget then lastly get tuned by revo..

If everything go to revo and they recommend branded downpipe like akra, remus walao will die leh... why not I go the non branded and good quality downpipe lol...

The reason why I suggest Revo everything is because Revo make their own parts and test with their own parts so it's guaranteed to work. If you opt for your own non-branded parts you just need to make sure they work as advertised otherwise risk having issues later. If you know people who've done exactly what you plan on doing and never had issues then sure go ahead. Otherwise prepare about 20-30k for repairs......

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008

I never believe in stage 1 2 3 mods, its all marketing gimmicks by the companies to make you perceived stage 2 mods are more awesome than stage 1. In fact, when you know your stuffs, you will know what parts you should pick according to your budget that matches your demands, and save more money for other mods. GTI stock HP is about 220hp right ? I recommend you to look into making your engine to breath in and out more efficiently before think of making power. Don't forget your ignition and spark plugs as well as these 2 will make loads of difference in all Rev range. ECU tune is not entirely necessary until your AFR is way off the chart. Modern ECU is tuned towards emission so naturally the fuel maps are towards rich side, when you introduce more air and better ignition, it will lean out the AFR a little and the car will perform differently.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I never believe in stage 1 2 3 mods, its all marketing gimmicks by the companies to make you perceived stage 2 mods are more awesome than stage 1. In fact, when you know your stuffs, you will know what parts you should pick according to your budget that matches your demands, and save more money for other mods. GTI stock HP is about 220hp right ? I recommend you to look into making your engine to breath in and out more efficiently before think of making power. Don't forget your ignition and spark plugs as well as these 2 will make loads of difference in all Rev range. ECU tune is not entirely necessary until your AFR is way off the chart. Modern ECU is tuned towards emission so naturally the fuel maps are towards rich side, when you introduce more air and better ignition, it will lean out the AFR a little and the car will perform differently.
Yah, like package offer. Many actually don't know and need mechanic or performance shop people to recommend and that is where these packages comes in......lol

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Makes me wonder what would my E46 be if i chose the 4.0 1UZFE V8 instead of 1JZGTE VVTI, with few mods can the E46 drag like the E92 M3. :smokin:

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Yah, like package offer. Many actually don't know and need mechanic or performance shop people to recommend and that is where these packages comes in......lol
Not sure when this trend started, i think it began with the introduction of NFS Underground, Basic Package, Pro Package and Extreme Package. In fact, if you pick your parts well even in the game, you actually save few hundred cash and having the same performance LOL !

KeeSeong

Known Member
Jun 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
So confirm tak jadi get 330e and instead get GTI? I think can change the subject title. I think Izso did it before on his thread.
yalo 330e tak jadi.. I currently own a gti and wanna sell off but few buyer loan x jadi so Mayb god wants me to retain it and mod it hahahhaa..

but okla Mayb by modding it i learn something out of it lol.. so many sifus advise I need slowly digesttt.. hmm interesting ☺

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Makes me wonder what would my E46 be if i chose the 4.0 1UZFE V8 instead of 1JZGTE VVTI, with few mods can the E46 drag like the E92 M3. :smokin:
Potential for turbo mods should be better and easier on your 1jz but if stock for stock then the 1UZ should give more low-mid torque. I saw in Russia there's already Mark X also swapped to 1UZ.

yalo 330e tak jadi.. I currently own a gti and wanna sell off but few buyer loan x jadi so Mayb god wants me to retain it and mod it hahahhaa..

but okla Mayb by modding it i learn something out of it lol.. so many sifus advise I need slowly digesttt.. hmm interesting ☺
Ic, selling cars needs time especially if want to sell a bit higher. But if you still like the GTI and the car doesn't give you problems then just keep it. For me I'd sell my cars if I already don't like it and already find a worthy replacement for sure.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just woud like to know, (before I can offer help) : where exactly, and how big was the area required to be painted??, and why the area requires paint?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience