Buying a Bmw 330e

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Of course those R32, s2000, A86 are not Evos, Evos are boring *yawn* cars, Ironically I happen to Own an Evo8MR running on Tomei turbo+ link ECU. So believe me i am more than qualify to comment on Evos. and I know RM per HP cost. :biggrin:
Well boring or not is subjective. I also can say AE86 is boring and way overrated just because of that initial D movie. Many Supra owners can say rb26 engines are also boring and overrated. Talk is cheap. If boring then why own and built? Nevermind, you orang atas punya costing, different than small potato like me punya costing.

Depends on your modding strategy, 500-600hp is achievable with 40K if all those budgets exclusively spend on ENGINE mods. If talk about drivability after you hit 500-600hp, then you will spent another 20-30k to getting the power transfer to the ground.

And your last comment, is quite baseless and stirring up unnecessary emotions from 6UEST.

Please refrain yourselves to show your superiority by telling us all the rides you have owned or modded. Like i said its baseless.

@6UEST,

Take a step back and take a breath man. No glory in winning internet fights.
I'm ok dude. He talks like typical orang atas punya habit. I have been noticing from sometime back.

Well said dude. 6UEST was too worked up on his emotions. Must be lack of coffee
Well I don't drink coffee! Got some other dude also accused me of working at Suzuki in LYN, not sure same or not with this dude here. Weird people nowadays.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Eh, you quit FB liao ar?
Yeah. Got very disillusioned and distracted. Didn't feel good.

Mana enough for you, you owned a 1JZ converted E36 with Holset Turbo for a while le.
It's a different kind of monster. If I'm honest I like the 335i more. Twin turbo, direct fuel injection and plennnnnnnnnty of powahhh

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Of course those R32, s2000, A86 are not Evos, Evos are boring *yawn* cars, Ironically I happen to Own an Evo8MR running on Tomei turbo+ link ECU. So believe me i am more than qualify to comment on Evos. and I know RM per HP cost. :biggrin:
Ai yor, don't be like one of those limau fella and gang who join zth just to fire shots at me last time la. Chill and enjoy relaxed chatting in this forum that is getting quieter and quieter as time goes by.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Well boring or not is subjective. I also can say AE86 is boring and way overrated just because of that initial D movie. Many Supra owners can say rb26 engines are also boring and overrated. Talk is cheap. If boring then why own and built? Nevermind, you orang atas punya costing, different than small potato like me punya costing.

I'm ok dude. He talks like typical orang atas punya habit. I have been noticing from sometime back.

Well I don't drink coffee! Got some other dude also accused me of working at Suzuki in LYN, not sure same or not with this dude here. Weird people nowadays.
That's why you lack coffee in your life ! Let me drag you down the path of coffee lol. Let's take it easy, its only between you and your path of modding :) Respect all make and built.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Yeah. Got very disillusioned and distracted. Didn't feel good.

It's a different kind of monster. If I'm honest I like the 335i more. Twin turbo, direct fuel injection and plennnnnnnnnty of powahhh
Modern BMW twinturbo engines, nothing much to complain except for its endless oil leak issue. And ratting sound in the turbos. So far that's why i know from youtubers who owned 335i.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Modern BMW twinturbo engines, nothing much to complain except for its endless oil leak issue. And ratting sound in the turbos. So far that's why i know from youtubers who owned 335i.
My friend has one and he's agreed to give me the car for a few days to drive.

:evil:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I don't think its a German specific thing, more like paying through the nose for new exclusive technology. I bet for simpler German cars one doesn't have to pay such prices for parts.
Well but hybrid is not that new and exclusive anymore. But yes German cars also typically push boundaries of technology, hence more expensive in most aspects. Maybe someday if I'm fortunate enough to own one then I would know more.
That's why you lack coffee in your life ! Let me drag you down the path of coffee lol. Let's take it easy, its only between you and your path of modding :) Respect all make and built.
No thanks, don't want to be addicted to coffee, I'll just take tea please! Lol.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
So that's your plan in the next 3 years?
Actually unsure. Don't know what car to change to.

Volvo Malaysia aftersales is horrid. I like the bangbus, i mean XC90 T8. XC60 also works.

My requirements: PHEV or EV with 400km distance minimum on full charge, 250bhp or more, cannot be smaller than the 3 series, rear wheel or AWD preferred, SUV ok, adaptive cruise, blind spot monitoring, automatic emergency braking, carplay. So far the car don't exist in Malaysia I think. (other than Volvo) Tesla Model 3 is nice.

No issues with the B48 SO FAR. The N series are known to grenade itself, among other things.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

where's the fun of buying a complete car bryan. im sure ur orange supra came from a stock supra! LOL

i think the stock photos is around here somewhere, look, here it is!!

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience