Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

wheel offset too count in wheel choice.
Wira offset 35 very nice, level with car body, but with 195/55R15 probably will hit fender. Need to knock the fender a bit. 195/50R15 should be okay. Offset 40 to 42 then no need knock.....

Anyway back to topic.

There's no such thing as buying a car and a tight budget. Cuz if you buy a cheap car your budget would be blown buying and fixing. However a low budget you cannot get a new car unless deposit.

Anyway back to topic.

There's no such thing as buying a car and a tight budget. Cuz if you buy a cheap car your budget would be blown buying and fixing. However a low budget you cannot get a new car unless deposit.
Sure got but these type of buyers dont post question here asking for opinion. They just buy the cheapest one around and use it till it cant move anymore then left it where it stopped. I read a notice from a local council from selangor with 1 whole page (full size newspaper) containing list of reg number and car type of abandoned car they impound and kept in their yard. Lots of P2 Kancil in the list.

Cheap and good does not comes together, cheap and decent does.Remember i told my bro bought a used cub?
When reached Mlk we noticed the rear sprocket is loose, one sprocket bolt is missing, front caliper is kinda jam, left signal is of different watt bulb which cause uneven blinking speed. All need repair which will need cash.
The best fault is after one week of praising the frugality of the bike, it dies off after it run out of fuel. Turns out the lowest reading the float can show is 3 bar...hahahaha.

KHNG940413

Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Sure got but these type of buyers dont post question here asking for opinion. They just buy the cheapest one around and use it till it cant move anymore then left it where it stopped. I read a notice from a local council from selangor with 1 whole page (full size newspaper) containing list of reg number and car type of abandoned car they impound and kept in their yard. Lots of P2 Kancil in the list.

Cheap and good does not comes together, cheap and decent does.Remember i told my bro bought a used cub?
When reached Mlk we noticed the rear sprocket is loose, one sprocket bolt is missing, front caliper is kinda jam, left signal is of different watt bulb which cause uneven blinking speed. All need repair which will need cash.
The best fault is after one week of praising the frugality of the bike, it dies off after it run out of fuel. Turns out the lowest reading the float can show is 3 bar...hahahaha.
There is no way cheap & nice. I juz try to find what I can find and choose from it. When buying Old car I had ready to face a lot of part will need to chg as I don't mind since those are tear & wear part you need to chg and other some old part .
Although is a old car but I will try to maintain as decent as possible since the car is the tranport that bring me to work & other places.

Back to the wira
Funny thing with this wira. The temperature gauge cannot work. The mechanic told me to smack the top of the meter gauge dashboard. And it work.Hahahaha.

parakey

Apr 30, 2012
Funny thing with this wira. The temperature gauge cannot work. The mechanic told me to smack the top of the meter gauge dashboard. And it work.Hahahaha.
Loose ribbon cable on meter cluster. When I drive, people often witness some mad man smacking the crap out of his dashboard. I believe they might think it's anger issues.

There is no way cheap & nice. I juz try to find what I can find and choose from it. When buying Old car I had ready to face a lot of part will need to chg as I don't mind since those are tear & wear part you need to chg and other some old part .
Although is a old car but I will try to maintain as decent as possible since the car is the tranport that bring me to work & other places.

Back to the wira
Ah...the sticky gauge problem. U can get replacement for the gauge unit. U can buy seperately or one complete unit. By seperately i mean according to section ie temp gauge and fuel gaue section, speedo only, rpm only. Original parts still available.

KHNG940413

Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Ah...the sticky gauge problem. U can get replacement for the gauge unit. U can buy seperately or one complete unit. By seperately i mean according to section ie temp gauge and fuel gaue section, speedo only, rpm only. Original parts still available.

Saw some ppl selling for RM120 for a temperature & oil gauge.... It this the normal price for these replacement gauge?
My friend call me to install a defi meter is more cheeper.

Saw some ppl selling for RM120 for a temperature & oil gauge.... It this the normal price for these replacement gauge?
My friend call me to install a defi meter is more cheeper.
Just ask spare part shop. Its around that price when i bought them years ago for original part.

What interesting is for that price u can get a whole set used instrument cluster.

KHNG940413

Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Loose ribbon cable on meter cluster. When I drive, people often witness some mad man smacking the crap out of his dashboard. I believe they might think it's anger issues.
But the truth is they juz can't see their temperature or Fuel or Speed and RPm........
And I am one tf them....Hahahahahaha!!!!

parakey

Apr 30, 2012
But the truth is they juz can't see their temperature or Fuel or Speed and RPm........
Mine only affects the fuel and temp meters. Before buying a replacement, you might want to inspect the meter first. Could be just a bad connection.
Just ask spare part shop. Its around that price when i bought them years ago for original part..
I dont think Proton or most spare parts shop will have them anymore. Surf the FB groups and you can occasionally see vendors offering it for sale. There are also people offering their services to fix them

minibeany

Apr 30, 2017
And I am one tf them....Hahahahahaha!!!!
there is uncle in Puchong that knows how to repair the meter panel.
i have issue with my trip meter. dare not touch... worry some plastic will crack for this old car... lagi banyak problem