Will Izso buy a good car???

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Got an Altezza 6sp manual on sale now in the Altezza FB club, asking rm48k. Looks well maintained.

Got a nice yellow Evo 7 facelifted exterior and interior to Evo 9 asking 75k nego, but far in Johor.
Unlike you, I don't have that much cash in hand to buy cars! Sob sob

All are over his budget.
You know me too well

Reactions: alcyon

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Don't know, never driven the X coz never interested at all. CT9A to me is the perfect Evo coz got the best balance between performance and looks. CP9A might be faster coz lighter but looks too raw and rally style aggressive (still love them too though). CZ4A is just not my type, too bulky with robot face design and no more 4G63T.
I can say so much about Evo X cause i had driven one, and also had driven few Evo VIII before. My experience told me that the X has higher consistency in cornering capabilities and the Evo VIII has faster corner entry speed and the car loves to slide with zero counter. The X doesn't possess that though so its more like an average people's car, very easy to drive fast in it.

Never had a chance with the CP or CE series, they are too rare to spot at dealership.

Thanks,
Ken

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Unlike you, I don't have that much cash in hand to buy cars! Sob sob

You know me too well
Oh ok. Well when there's a will there's always a way.

I can say so much about Evo X cause i had driven one, and also had driven few Evo VIII before. My experience told me that the X has higher consistency in cornering capabilities and the Evo VIII has faster corner entry speed and the car loves to slide with zero counter. The X doesn't possess that though so its more like an average people's car, very easy to drive fast in it.

Never had a chance with the CP or CE series, they are too rare to spot at dealership.

Thanks,
Ken
Only test driven CP9A once (a 6 GSR). CE also never, only owned FWD Lancer CB with 4G93 last time.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To All Tufoil Users,

Thanks to Focal Point, the sole distributor for Tufoil, we have made Tufoil available in Seremban for the convenience of people in NSDK. Those interested to purchase it may contact me Richard 012-611 2251.

Now Tufoil also available at:

Perkhidmatan Accesories Auto Wai Hoong
151 Jln Toman 7
Kemayan Square
70200 Seremban
NSDK

Tel 06-767 1437
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience