Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
I only having RM7K to buy a car.
Is a Kancil with a L7 turbo a nice bargain for Rm5.5K?
Any pros and cons for the car?
I live in JB is it sourcing part for L7 turbo hard?
Hope some sifu can help
Although I still look for other car like Wira 1.5/1.6
Corolla seg 1.6 those a more likely over my budget but will still look for it.

Currently own a Honda Jazz due to some reason need to gv it to my dad. But he only gv me so little $$$ to find a car

Update_Had bought a Wira Vdo Auto 1.5
Now is the ownership for a Very Old car start.....And Is a long way I guess.....Hahahahhaaha

Last edited:

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
u need additonal $$ for maintenance as well

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
Yes,those also inside my consideration. I don't mind use my own $$ to do the maintenance.
have you considered cost of rebuilding the engine, turbo, safety of the car?
not cheap and not easy.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Waja, BLM, Kelisa, old accord 2.0 / 2.2, gen2...all within budget and with some nego skill.

Just remember its used car with some minor repair needed. My personal pick is the Kelisa...its simple to maintain, easy to drive and kinda fun for its speed.

If u want some handling then its the waja or gen2. However with high mileage, the suspension parts esp for the rear multi link will set u back few hundreds ringgit.

Dont mind high roadtax then the accord it is. I think the accord comes with wishbone suspension...a bragging point.

I went to Segamat yesterday to pick up my brother bike and the used car there got olebty of choice with very competitive pricing. Its becoming like Kajang.

If u dont mind 2 wheel then a used super moped is well within yr budget. With a givi box and raincoat, rain is not an issue. U can save on petrol and maintenance. Trust me, riding is not that bad....I rode my brother used bike (kapchai) from Segamat to Melaka with no problem at all.

Reactions: alcyon

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
fuh segamat to melaka, which road u used.i did a loop from bkt katil to jasin tangkak sagil segamat, then segamat to gemas, tamping alor gajah back to bkt katil on my lagenda. buntut sakit woi

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I only having RM7K to buy a car.
Is a Kancil with a L7 turbo a nice bargain for Rm5.5K?
Any pros and cons for the car?
I live in JB is it sourcing part for L7 turbo hard?
Hope some sifu can help
Although I still look for other car like Wira 1.5/1.6
Corolla seg 1.6 those a more likely over my budget but will still look for it.

Currently own a Honda Jazz due to some reason need to gv it to my dad. But he only gv me so little $$$ to find a car
Does it have to be 7k only or can that be considered a deposit?

Actually there's a lot more you can look at but most cars at this price bracket will need servicing or some level of fixing. Don't buy the antiquated Kancil or the L7 turbo la. Unless you know people in the halfcut industry it'll be a pain-in-the-ass to shop for parts. But to be fair if it's not broken it won't really be an issue.

Personally I'd consider something more like 15k or so cars. 7k is a bit hard to find anything decent. Unless you want a stock Wira 1.5.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
fuh segamat to melaka, which road u used.i did a loop from bkt katil to jasin tangkak sagil segamat, then segamat to gemas, tamping alor gajah back to bkt katil on my lagenda. buntut sakit woi
Segamat - Gemas - Air kuning - Selandar - Durian Tunggal - Melaka.

The bike is a Modenas GT128...surprisingly very comfortable and sufficient power.

tonyops

Known Member
Oct 28, 2010
Sarawak
My opinion, RM7k go get a new car for downpayment (e.g. new saga premium DP app. RM4k) then d rest of the money use it for monthly installment. Maintenance no need to worry as covered by warranties. New car less items to maintain anyway

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
My opinion, RM7k go get a new car for downpayment (e.g. new saga premium DP app. RM4k) then d rest of the money use it for monthly installment. Maintenance no need to worry as covered by warranties. New car less items to maintain anyway

Another problem I didn't mention. For the Jazz I still need to pay for the loan. So there is no way for me to buy another new car:bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A high grade Tupperware

Measure the K&N filter size, make sure it fit

Use Spray paint to mark the shape pattern of the carburetor base

Base pattern marked

Use fire to heat up a nail to cut...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience