Show us your lancer/evo pics!

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Back to your original love, but this time with 200cc extra, 2 more wheels driven and an added turbocharger.

Yes, Tom did give a lot of tips back then. He was more on how to execute it while you gave an important highlight about seating position where the steering shouldn't be bumping with my knees. That is very important and it eased the whole process by a lot after I readjusted the seats further back. If I din't know that, I think I'll still be struggling to pull this heel toe trick off even until today. :biggrin:

3 years of practice but wasn't really executing heel toe all the time. Mainly it is rev matching downshift more than heel toeing. Rev matching is quite easily done and accurate now even without looking at the RPM much. Almost like a natural reaction.

Master slacked for many years already. Now master got his weapon back, he will make his return quick enough.
Hahaha I'm no master leh. Just ordinary driver.
Go back to mountain to train.......hhahahhahahhaha
May take forever coz this uncle is getting old already.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
More photos of my yellow banana. lol
Makes me remember my boarding school time when the school organize a dormitary decoration contest where we must decorate and named or dorm.

My friend go mad with yellow and the name the used is....
YELL-OHH

Reactions: 6UE5t

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Eh btw, whats the status of your Evo? Health report please!
Health is ok, no funny issues yet, suspension and undercarriage are all good. Power steering pump/motor has some noise though but I'll just leave it for now.

This weekend schedule to change all fluids. After that then only bring to dyno tune, need to install some turbo timer, boost controller, boost meter, A/F meter, and replace the turbo downpipe. Now also looking for good 17' rims coz I don't like this current fake 18'!

One more very important is also to move my Clifford Black Jax from my Mark X to this for extra security. I'd probably also change the alarm system with Viper.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Just this morning done installing Viper alarm and adding Carrozzeria tweeters, sounds much better now and just need to add powered subs.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Not too many, just minor stuff. Don't want to spend much anymore after buying this cash.
Said no Evo owner ever.

That’s like having a girlfriend with D cup boobs and saying you won’t squeeze them.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Said no Evo owner ever.

That’s like having a girlfriend with D cup boobs and saying you won’t squeeze them.
Hahaha good analogy. I already have some improvements in mind but nothing major like changing turbo or stroker kit, just minor stuff. Priority now to make sure it's healthy first, plus security systems.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Just bought a set of used rims, ended up getting Racing Hart CP-S10 size 18x9 but it's in gold color which I think not matching with the yellow of my Evo. So I want to repaint them. Currently the color choices that I have in mind are:
- Darker grey metallic like gun metal
- Lighter grey metallic
- Metallic black
- Solid gloss black
What do guys think which one would be the best match for my yellow car?

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Just bought a set of used rims, ended up getting Racing Hart CP-S10 size 18x9 but it's in gold color which I think not matching with the yellow of my Evo. So I want to repaint them. Currently the color choices that I have in mind are:
- Lighter grey metallic
- Metallic black
- Solid gloss black
chrome gold!
(im joking!)

i think any dark colors would do well.

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
- Lighter grey metallic
- Metallic black
- Solid gloss black
Gun Metal Grey +1

Reactions: ixeo and 6UE5t