Show us your lancer/evo pics!

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I've been heel and toeing again for the last 1 year since I bought Swift Sport for my son. ☺
Now is back to old times again in a Mitsubishi sedan. I still feel thankful for the tips that you taught me before about heel toe. It is almost 3 years ago already.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Cannot tahan so finally bought Evo......hhahahhahahaha
Hahaha, the Swift actually resurrected my passion to drive manual again!
Eh...your son should be doing the magic with his heel and toe,not you. I bet he must envy you everytime u took the key.
Wah he cannot yet la, I just told him to get his basics perfect first, then only after that he can try H&T. Not sure if he envies me or not, I just hope he's more careful and drive much slower than me!
Now is back to old times again in a Mitsubishi sedan. I still feel thankful for the tips that you taught me before about heel toe. It is almost 3 years ago already.
Yup back to my original love. You're very much welcome but I think Tom gave the most and best tip and examples. I still cannot do such fast kungfu yet. You also might be better than me now since you already had 3 years of practice now.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Wah he cannot yet la, I just told him to get his basics perfect first, then only after that he can try H&T. Not sure if he envies me or not, I just hope he's more careful and drive much slower than me!

Yup back to my original love. You're very much welcome but I think Tom gave the most and best tip and examples. I still cannot do such fast kungfu yet. You also might be better than me now since you already had 3 years of practice now.
The student better then master.......lol

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
fuu nice and clean...i like minimalist/simple setup...carbon bits here and there..:congrats:

someone here might go full speed ahead in his evo hunt..:banana:
Yeah I prefer simple clean look and not too extreme.

Eh who who?? ☺
Student keen to learn go practice, sifu lazy drive auto.....hahhahahahha
Yah somewhat true also.
yeah.. really nice.. enjoy your ride. mark x sell ar?
No, still have for the wife now.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Back to your original love, but this time with 200cc extra, 2 more wheels driven and an added turbocharger.

Yes, Tom did give a lot of tips back then. He was more on how to execute it while you gave an important highlight about seating position where the steering shouldn't be bumping with my knees. That is very important and it eased the whole process by a lot after I readjusted the seats further back. If I din't know that, I think I'll still be struggling to pull this heel toe trick off even until today. :biggrin:

3 years of practice but wasn't really executing heel toe all the time. Mainly it is rev matching downshift more than heel toeing. Rev matching is quite easily done and accurate now even without looking at the RPM much. Almost like a natural reaction.

The student better then master.......lol
Master slacked for many years already. Now master got his weapon back, he will make his return quick enough.

Reactions: 6UE5t and vr2turbo

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I dont know wether anyone post this before or not. Just want to know from all ppl experience. Is there any good injector cleaners in the market ? Can anyone give a suggestion ? Like brand and price ? Thinking of getting it.

Whats the difference of taking out a injector and clean it, or by using injector cleaners to clean it ? Which one is best ?

I'm driving a 206 and I'm afraid that no shops would attend my car as its not like Japs car can do thing easily.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience