Suitable absorber for wira 1.5

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I

I thinks mine one is float, I trying in a very flat highway road to feel, the car still not stable. Not sure whether from left right or front rear. I can compare this because I trying my fren wira 1.5 mvv with all absorber and spring come with is more stable then mine in the same road
what suspension he using? Use the same one la since you tried it and like it.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Need to follow experience master for not go to wrong path. 195/55/15 or 195/50/15 is better, what do your thinks.
195/55R15 for comfort and 50 series handling. There is also a 205/50R15, but more expensive and less choices again......lol

kaihoong

Known Member
Jun 1, 2019
Penang
195/55R15 for comfort and 50 series handling. There is also a 205/50R15, but more expensive and less choices again......lol
just now I search for 50 series, It was so exp and only appear in good brand

Ipoh mari!

MVV! That is rare. I wonder how much difference of performance there is compared to my MMC.
Your one is 4g15 mmc or? I never drive MMC so dnt knw how to mmc feel like, I only can compare with my vdo mt, Mvv is easy to hit 160kmh. Mine one after 130kmh already slowly up, if no compare with 1.6/1.8 engine it was better in 1.5 category

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
just now I search for 50 series, It was so exp and only appear in good brand

Your one is 4g15 mmc or? I never drive MMC so dnt knw how to mmc feel like, I only can compare with my vdo mt, Mvv is easy to hit 160kmh. Mine one after 130kmh already slowly up, if no compare with 1.6/1.8 engine it was better in 1.5 category
Mine MMC. Mine also easy to hit 160kmh. I don't know what is considered easy for you but mine not too long to reach 160.

Reactions: minibeany

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
'easy' is when u dont feel threaten by the image of a kelisa or kancil on your rear view mirror..hehehe
I always remember how my mechanic mention when he tested a Lambo. In his younger days, service super cars. He tested one on Jalan Kuching, those days not many cars. When the car is stable you don't feel the speed, only the trees seems to blink by. Had a look at the speedo was doing 145mph.......lol

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
'easy' is when u dont feel threaten by the image of a kelisa or kancil on your rear view mirror..hehehe
Only few weeks ago my friend was test driving my car. Got overtaken by a new Saga with a very newly registered Perak plate when we were going slower. He thought we can give chase easily. That ended up into a high speed chase all the way until 170kmh and yet the distance cannot be closed. It wasn't even on highway roads and that new Saga is going that fast. However as we reached a section with slight uneven roads, we noticed the Saga was affected quite noticeably and it slowed down by a lot, to maybe 130-140kmh perhaps? My Wira went over that patch of road, affected slightly by it, though my friend did lift off a little just in case. The Saga is fast but I don't think it is as stable as my Wira with my new suspension setup.

I always remember how my mechanic mention when he tested a Lambo. In his younger days, service super cars. He tested one on Jalan Kuching, those days not many cars. When the car is stable you don't feel the speed, only the trees seems to blink by. Had a look at the speedo was doing 145mph.......lol
145mph? Miles per hour? That is way over 200kmh.

kaihoong

Known Member
Jun 1, 2019
Penang
Mine MMC. Mine also easy to hit 160kmh. I don't know what is considered easy for you but mine not too long to reach 160.
Your stock engine? Maybe mine vdo for speed is worst, just fuel consumption is good.
Before I planning to upgrade 4g18 crank, find a used turbo kit and low com piston to fit in. But forman say vdo cant be tune, online survey also said auto relearning, need to use standalone. Standalone very very exp But they said vdo system able work with Unchip or Work EMS. Now a days I only can found unichip in market and I go tuning shop ask for some details, thy said VDO can use with unichip but one things is cannot remove rev cut(not sure 6.8k or 7k cut)

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Your stock engine? Maybe mine vdo for speed is worst, just fuel consumption is good.
Before I planning to upgrade 4g18 crank, find a used turbo kit and low com piston to fit in. But forman say vdo cant be tune, online survey also said auto relearning, need to use standalone. Standalone very very exp But they said vdo system able work with Unchip or Work EMS. Now a days I only can found unichip in market and I go tuning shop ask for some details, thy said VDO can use with unichip but one things is cannot remove rev cut(not sure 6.8k or 7k cut)
Engine stock. Only things I did is 4-2-1 extractor, 1.7 inch exhaust piping with a bullet/resonator and twin tip muffler from Wira 1.8. Also I had my ignition timing advanced which is adjusted at the distributor. That's it. Engine oil is on fully synthetic 5W-40 and this is important too for engine performance.

I don't plan to do as much as you write like standalone ECU or turbo kit. Just minor cheap upgrade and try to keep most things OEM or stock. Wanted the car to be balanced, an all rounder. If I want to go for heavy performance mod, I will definitely choose to buy another car to do it, not my current Wira.

kaihoong

Known Member
Jun 1, 2019
Penang
Engine stock. Only things I did is 4-2-1 extractor, 1.7 inch exhaust piping with a bullet/resonator and twin tip muffler from Wira 1.8. Also I had my ignition timing advanced which is adjusted at the distributor. That's it. Engine oil is on fully synthetic 5W-40 and this is important too for engine performance.

I don't plan to do as much as you write like standalone ECU or turbo kit. Just minor cheap upgrade and try to keep most things OEM or stock. Wanted the car to be balanced, an all rounder. If I want to go for heavy performance mod, I will definitely choose to buy another car to do it, not my current Wira.
Mine also 4-2-1, bullet and exhaust other stock, now I searching for twintip ori. Because I plan to rebuild my daily car, so i consider can project more, now only interior almost done like using SE doortrim, big carpet, recaro gsr and stock dashboard(evo black dashboard is too exp, maybe go for SE 1st).
Your mmc compatible with piggyback, not same with me. But the cost is spend for 1.5, thy recommend go for 4g92/93

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Mine also 4-2-1, bullet and exhaust other stock, now I searching for twintip ori. Because I plan to rebuild my daily car, so i consider can project more, now only interior almost done like using SE doortrim, big carpet, recaro gsr and stock dashboard(evo black dashboard is too exp, maybe go for SE 1st).
Your mmc compatible with piggyback, not same with me. But the cost is spend for 1.5, thy recommend go for 4g92/93
You did your exhaust mod but is your engine actually healthy? That is one important factor. Does it consume engine oil or anything?

My interior is strictly all stock except the audio player. I don't want to do anything there, just keeping it as it is.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

Anyone know how much would Clifford Blackjax PLUS two way alarm cost?

Anywhere can recommend to install with reasonable price?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience