Is it wise for me to buy these second hand cars?

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
seriyes ar? so fast myvi K3VET? i tot 93t is fast enough to beat all other swaps, just that it is a little less than its brother 63t. duno la, my knowledge is engine swaps and comparison is very little...
power to weight? try sitting in a kelisa yrv.... its a deathtrap on wheels, but oh so trilling

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
power to weight? try sitting in a kelisa yrv.... its a deathtrap on wheels, but oh so trilling
oh yes... thats why.... okok
if like cornering, i guess wira is better right? otherwise, maybe good for me to get one to go for work everyday... haha..

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Kelisa K3VET or the loaf of bread with K3VET will firmly tapao 4G93T. It’s cheap to run and maintain.

jon360x

Dec 27, 2018
I also dream about putting K3VET into my atos so I can keep my car and have more power. hahahaha.

taken from Malaysian Atos Club video lol.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I also dream about putting K3VET into my atos so I can keep my car and have more power. hahahaha.

I’d advise against it, cause Kelisa and the loaf of bread is EASY to transplant. Literally plug and play.

When you have to do a lot of mods, especially wiring, avoid it like the plague.

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
If you're talking DIY -the 93/63 is way easier to work on. And skip 63 la - way too old and a major hassle to get endorsed on Protons. A well done up 93T is plenty good but you'll still get your ass handed to you by a Kelisa + K3VE or a Myvi K3VET.
woa... no wonder 93T half cut is getting more expensive... a lot of sifus promoting here. hehehe....

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
2L engines *cough* won’t be endorsed by JPJ into Protons other than Perdana and Inspira.

Unless it was already endorsed prior to the ruling. That’s why 4G93T went up in price.

I’ve driven a Putra with a 93T. I didn’t scream inside my head. I did scream in in my head when I was riding shotgun in a loaf of bread with a K3VET.

I just feel it’s hilarious when a loaf of bread can be that fast.

Reactions: Izso

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
2L engines *cough* won’t be endorsed by JPJ into Protons other than Perdana and Inspira.

Unless it was already endorsed prior to the ruling. That’s why 4G93T went up in price.

I’ve driven a Putra with a 93T. I didn’t scream inside my head. I did scream in in my head when I was riding shotgun in a loaf of bread with a K3VET.

That is why I say got more thrill......hhahahhahaha

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

Nola.. if you have a spare car to use then sure why not.. try the transplant. But if you don't have a spare car prepare for a lot of heartache if you do proceed with this sort of transplant. The stock K3VE would be a huge improvement over whatever the Atos has.. No need T also but like ixeo said, the wiring and getting everything to work is going to be a pain in the ass.

I’ve driven a Putra with a 93T. I didn’t scream inside my head. I did scream in in my head when was riding shotgun in a loaf of bread with a K3VET.

Your loaf is referring to Myvi or Atos?

woa... no wonder 93T half cut is getting more expensive... a lot of sifus promoting here. hehehe....
nola. It's like what ixeo said - it's impossible to legally endorse a 2.0L into any Proton except the Inspira and Perdana. And both these two don't really fit the 4G63 that easily. And on top of that the 4G63 is ancient la and prone to oil leaks. The 93 is such a huge improvement over the 63 in terms of tech but of course power wise the 63 is still boss la.

And not promoting at all, this is pure facts

Reactions: minibeany

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Kelisa + K3VET is insanity. Assuming stock with upgraded brakes, suspension and wheels, even in auto form this cars power to weight ratio is insane. I loved the Kelisa with the K3VE, but with a VET I'd probably scream like a little girl everytime the boost comes in

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Your loaf is referring to Myvi or Atos?
Neither. The Kenari LOL.

Kelisa + K3VET is insanity. Assuming stock with upgraded brakes, suspension and wheels, even in auto form this cars power to weight ratio is insane. I loved the Kelisa with the K3VE, but with a VET I'd probably scream like a little girl everytime the boost comes in
Power to weight ratio is equivalent to Lotus Elise 1.8L Mk1
None of the Daihatsu gearbox can withstand a modded K3VET, sure blown. LOL. The stock auto torque converter can still take a beating somewhat but it won't shift fast enough at full boost. You probably need to use tiptronic and manually shift WAYYYYY before it hits redline.

Honestly for maximum fun at low bucks with superb power to weight ratio, and to make yourself scream like a girl, get a Kelisa, ultra racing the whole car, plonk a K3VET in, and buy the best tires you can find and then go have shit and giggles.

When I drive my turbo boat, i just give way when I see Kelisa and the loaf of bread. Of course when I drive the cruiseliner i just LOL. But ok la so far no sohai tailgate my cruiseliner except ah beng civics with the 1.5 turbo.

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
Neither. The Kenari LOL.

Power to weight ratio is equivalent to Lotus Elise 1.8L Mk1
None of the Daihatsu gearbox can withstand a modded K3VET, sure blown. LOL. The stock auto torque converter can still take a beating somewhat but it won't shift fast enough at full boost. You probably need to use tiptronic and manually shift WAYYYYY before it hits redline.

Honestly for maximum fun at low bucks with superb power to weight ratio, and to make yourself scream like a girl, get a Kelisa, ultra racing the whole car, plonk a K3VET in, and buy the best tires you can find and then go have shit and giggles.

When I drive my turbo boat, i just give way when I see Kelisa and the loaf of bread. Of course when I drive the cruiseliner i just LOL. But ok la so far no sohai tailgate my cruiseliner except ah beng civics with the 1.5 turbo.
no Taliban... cucuk from the back? they are famous for that wor...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm not sure whether this is the correct place to ask this question or not. If not the correct place, feel free to move this thread. Anyway, I would like you all to recommend reputable workshop in Penang island to me. If possible, together with the address coz I'm very new in Penang. Just stay here for less than a month only...
Thank you...;)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience