Did I make a financial mistake buying an EG?

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Hmm I don't have respect for those stance culture though.

Maybe just for a very few selective cars.
You gotta salute those guys that are able to live with that man. For me i don't even want to try, so i pay them the respects they deserve because they just want attention. Form over functionality

Thanks,
Ken

Reactions: alcyon

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Yalor.. that's exactly the reason why I'm broke...
Honestly i think the past owner overlooked certain areas, if he just plonked in stock engine and you shouldn't have too much problem on that. OCD person not recommended to get modified car.

Thanks,
Ken

Reactions: Izso

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Honestly i think the past owner overlooked certain areas, if he just plonked in stock engine and you shouldn't have too much problem on that. OCD person not recommended to get modified car.

Thanks,
Ken
Slight correction : OCD person with not enough money not recommended to get modified car.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Hmm don't like the new Supra, looks odd especially the front half.
In yellowwwwww. First look I felt it was an odd duck in the front as well, but 3/4 view is fine.

If we all looked at cars with a criteria of being financially responsible, we'd all be driving Axias..lol

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
You gotta salute those guys that are able to live with that man. For me i don't even want to try, so i pay them the respects they deserve because they just want attention. Form over functionality

Thanks,
Ken
Nope, I give them none! To me those people are ignorant and selfish because they endanger others by making their cars unsafe and drive too slow like they own the roads, all just because they THINK they look cool! I have tons more respect for ordinary people who just drive 100% stock cars than them.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
In yellowwwwww. First look I felt it was an odd duck in the front as well, but 3/4 view is fine.

If we all looked at cars with a criteria of being financially responsible, we'd all be driving Axias..lol
I think it looks ugly and cluttered, no clean lines, odd cuts on the body, ugly nose, only the rear a bit decent.

It depends on each financial well being.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I think it looks ugly and cluttered, no clean lines, odd cuts on the body, ugly nose, only the rear a bit decent.

It depends on each financial well being.
I felt like you in the beginning, it grew on me.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Thanks,
Ken
They are a danger to themselves and other road users. #physics

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Nope, I give them none! To me those people are ignorant and selfish because they endanger others by making their cars unsafe and drive too slow like they own the roads, all just because they THINK they look cool! I have tons more respect for ordinary people who just drive 100% stock cars than them.
They are a danger to themselves and other road users. #physics
As long as they get out of my front view i am fine with them. Mostly i only spotted them driving in town, not on highways.

Thanks,
Ken

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
an enthusiast.

If you ever doubt your project car it's not a project car then :biggrin:

I wanna start a project car but I got no money to start.
my doubt is "should i go on, halfway there but i spend an 'evo' amount of money to stop now":rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye peeps.....jz found my satria gti WHV1011 stolen from my basement parking lot in dmsara yesterday 18/12/09 bout 5pm...

kindly contact me at 019 2747470 or the police..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience