Mods for non mivec 1.3 satria (Budget later we talk la)

HuiChen

Oct 8, 2018
nah, not that. my car is just not roadblock friendly.

not just any john smith or average joe, if you go deeper into modification scene, you will find out people who actually work in <insert aftermarket brand here> such as haltech, link. I mean you can talk to Andrew Brilliant or any WTAC builders in their fb group, and they are happy to help as well, those guy are the one who knows whatsup.
what car you driving until not roadblock friendly?

really those people who are so famous and busy with modifying cars will answer what we ask them even that they dont know us? WTAC is??

LimauKanker

Known Member
Aug 27, 2018
what car you driving until not roadblock friendly?

really those people who are so famous and busy with modifying cars will answer what we ask them even that they dont know us? WTAC is??
There's always lorry to ferry me from the farm to your nearest mamak in basket with all my comrades.

if you know what to ask, yes they do. World Time Attack Challenge. http://www.worldtimeattack.com/

HuiChen

Oct 8, 2018
you are good in joking about your limau name.

oh, wtac is a big competition. did you join before or got plan to join with your car? with your knowledge in engine build, you can actually join it

LimauKanker

Known Member
Aug 27, 2018
you are good in joking about your limau name.

oh, wtac is a big competition. did you join before or got plan to join with your car? with your knowledge in engine build, you can actually join it
haha, no la, need millions to build and run in WTAC. i dont know much honestly. only know a bit here and there. :marchmellow:

HuiChen

Oct 8, 2018
haha, no la, need millions to build and run in WTAC. i dont know much honestly. only know a bit here and there. :marchmellow:

but you know enough to help out your mechanic and keep and eye on the engine build process. not easy thing to do because you also got say that many mechanic cannot build one engine to spec. as you can help your mechanic in building engine, it is very good and knowledgeable. if you dont know much, mechanic also wont follow what you say or let you help. they wont let people that dont know things teach them how to do their work.

your skill and knowledge is very good. you can use that to make money and help to run in wtac.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Having knowledge to help friends with local cars, modded cars and all is verrrrrry different from knowing how to support and run WTAC cars bro.. very very very different

HuiChen

Oct 8, 2018
exactly, that's the sad thing, even if i wanted to pay for it, no one is available to do to such level. It is either the skills level, time or pay.

not enough salary lead to laziness lead to not doing all this thing in the long run lead to rusty skills. even if someone want to do it, i will still doubt it, unless im participating in the building process.

on the other hand, can spend 6 figures, send it to UK or Australia for a proper engine rebuild in a sterile engine room with blueprinting until the smallest of the fastener and full tech specs. i can run in WTAC already. hahaha

non that i know of, even the most professional workshop i know of, do not practice what most professional engine builder do. you can go youtube and watch High Performance Academy for more example of how in-depth they can go into just to build an engine.

There're a lot of information online nowadays, only have to take some time to read and digest it. i am sure most people here know more than me, im still learning; hard.
nah, im not engineer or mechanic, im just a limau kaffir, i make great refreshing and thirst quenching drinks. :marchmellow:
izso, he got say he can run in wtac if he got 6 figure for spend.

im not very good or expert in wtac cars support or running but after i read limaukanker post about engine building, i think he is very good in it. he know alot detail in small things like use what screw, blue print engine and also know where to find the people who build wtac car. with knowing so many things, run in wtac seem like not big problem

LimauKanker

Known Member
Aug 27, 2018
izso, he got say he can run in wtac if he got 6 figure for spend.

im not very good or expert in wtac cars support or running but after i read limaukanker post about engine building, i think he is very good in it. he know alot detail in small things like use what screw, blue print engine and also know where to find the people who build wtac car. with knowing so many things, run in wtac seem like not big problem
wanna run MSF find sponsor already susah, now say wanna run WTAC. lol

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
eh unker.. lu don forget hor.. you were the one who were showing off to the four people in your VR that you were able to go from standstill in 2nd gear. :thefinger:
That was after transplant and was not take off on 2nd gear leh, but could drive around in 3rd even in slow corner.......lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

alo..sori make noise here...
my aircond got prblm...when i wanna topup my aircond,the shop told me that i have to change compressor...as i know,if the compressor konked,there is no blow air right?but my car still blow the air but not cold...anybody can give advice?thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience