Did I make a financial mistake buying an EG?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
not really wat i meant....they tend to cry like babies whenever they see someone say "fuck honda" or "honda sux" or anything of that sort...complete with screenshot and posting in group saying lets find this feller.. lets viral this feller bla bla bla bla bla...and the comments on these postings oso same shit....too bloody emo these days.

that and also thinking hondas are the most powerful car in the world.. the most top car in the world......thinking the fact that they drive a honda it means they super atas kinda ppl...

menyampah wei....these are the kinda things that made me embarassed to be called "budak honda".....
Oh...the so famous 'tak boleh kalah' attitude. I had one colleague with this attitude last time...so bad that we had a nickname for him called 'NJ' short for 'Nak Jugak'.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Not to insult any modern Honda owners, but they must understand the model they are driving is econobox, especially City. Hate to see dumbasses tailgating from behind in those econobox.

Thanks,
Ken
+1 , i face this recently

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Oh...the so famous 'tak boleh kalah' attitude. I had one colleague with this attitude last time...so bad that we had a nickname for him called 'NJ' short for 'Nak Jugak'.
What's the model he is driving ? Curious which Honda can give him to Nak Jugak behaviour.

Thanks,
Ken

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
What's the model he is driving ? Curious which Honda can give him to Nak Jugak behaviour.

Thanks,
Ken
Not sure what car he own...with that attitude u can expect lesser closed friend.

I can confirmed he is a hardcore Proton basher and worship the Myvi but last time i heard he bought a Saga FLX.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Not sure what car he own...with that attitude u can expect lesser closed friend.

I can confirmed he is a hardcore Proton basher and worship the Myvi but last time i heard he bought a Saga FLX.
This guy has no chill, there's no need to bash any car brands or type of cars, nor worship any of car brands. But somehow, you can expect this sort of attitude at the car cult.

Thanks,
Ken

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Car guys are neutral to all makes and breeds, but loves his one like one true love.
Hmm I like cars since I was a kid and it continues to be my main hobby but I'm very2 selective and I only like very few cars and types, so what am I? ☺

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Hmm I like cars since I was a kid and it continues to be my main hobby but I'm very2 selective and I only like very few cars and types, so what am I? ☺
You are you la LOL ... every car guys have different characteristics. Just that we need to be neutral when it comes to people’s car taste, respect people’s unique tastes.

Reactions: gunnerzz

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
You are you la LOL ... every car guys have different characteristics. Just that we need to be neutral when it comes to people’s car taste, respect people’s unique tastes.
Agreed.
Plus, that is one way to find true friend.
I found one by kept on bashing his car and taste for cars until today. He did the same to me esp when my Waja act up. Nonetheless we commended each others car plus point. We are close till today even when i moved to different state.

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Okay I might get ignored or maybe get schooled by some of the shifus here about buying a Honda but here I go. Yes I bought a Honda eg6 with a b16b in it for quite the price.. wait for it, 37k! The mods arent much, spoon ecu,spoon intake,race clutch,pistons and head all stock,offset headers and that’s pretty much it I guess. Before y’all start just hear me out. I needed a screaming NA engine yes,not to drive like a ricer but really get the feel of vtec and the claims of the b16b being the most powerful 1.6 engine during the days before Nissan took over the tittle, thus explains why.. about the price, sometimes I really question myself with life decisions..
like others mention, enjoy it. If it makes u smile, worth it then.

at some point i question myself the same thing with my project car, I would say, it is worth it.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
an enthusiast.

like others mention, enjoy it. If it makes u smile, worth it then.

at some point i question myself the same thing with my project car, I would say, it is worth it.
If you ever doubt your project car it's not a project car then :biggrin:

I wanna start a project car but I got no money to start.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
an enthusiast.

If you ever doubt your project car it's not a project car then :biggrin:

I wanna start a project car but I got no money to start.
You joking right ? You did have one project car but its too PITA to keep it.

Kasi you :banana:

Thanks,
Ken

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A total of 14 awards were handed out to their deserving winners as the CIMB Autoworld Car of the Year Awards 2010 came to a conclusion that saw the Renault Megane RS taking home the coveted Judges Choice Award.

The presentation dinner was graced by President of the Malaysian Automotive Association (MAA), Datuk Aishah Ahmad, who also handed out the final four awards. Also joining the memorable affair...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience