Thank you those of you who voted BN

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
500 but still using standard issue router/modem.

go for it..approach them via live chat first then go for skmm
Your standard issue router can support 500mbps? Mine was change but can support 100 only because old speed was 50 only. Have to change to megabits router ....hahhahaha

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I think some ministers in PH is high on power. Mazslee should be sacked. Yeo Bee Yin seems like lots of noise but I've not seen much execution from her, may be lack of experience.

Loke so far, vocal, and the stuff he does make sense, again we always expect more from him.

Syed Saddiq a pretty face, not a bad thing. But I want to see reforms in sports, especially like FAM. Before focusing so much on ESPORTS (POPULAR SIAL WITH YOUNG VOTERS), fix the things that we have poured so much money over all these years. Sad that His Highness TMJ quit FAM.

Gobind doing good on MCMC policies, but TM and the other telcos still shaking their leg and honeymoon, he need to penalize these fucktards. Also open up more licenses to have more competitors.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I think some ministers in PH is high on power. Mazslee should be sacked. Yeo Bee Yin seems like lots of noise but I've not seen much execution from her, may be lack of experience.

Loke so far, vocal, and the stuff he does make sense, again we always expect more from him.

Syed Saddiq a pretty face, not a bad thing. But I want to see reforms in sports, especially like FAM. Before focusing so much on ESPORTS (POPULAR SIAL WITH YOUNG VOTERS), fix the things that we have poured so much money over all these years. Sad that His Highness TMJ quit FAM.

Gobind doing good on MCMC policies, but TM and the other telcos still shaking their leg and honeymoon, he need to penalize these fucktards. Also open up more licenses to have more competitors.
They are all over the place running around like headless chicken. like u mentioned, some show good impression but not 'strong' follow through.

Change can be done but it will be very painfully slow to do due to old mentality. Myself experiencing it at new place. Minority group are willing to change but the one already 'berakar umbi' are sitting comfortably doing the same thing all over again.

The local authority responsible for the district at my working area in Melaka is a great example. They took 5 years to figure out how to avoid flood and come out with a dumb proposal (it got approved) which will cost a bomb. Just imagine yr desktop is running 32 bit OS and the RAM is 4GB. U need more RAM so after a painful research u decides to upgrade the RAM to 8GB knowing the fact that yr PC will still utilise 4GB due to the OS limitation. Its dumber as an IR comes out with it.

I can solve the problem while spending less than 1/2 of what they are doing. I can even do it in a way the authority does not have to fork out a single cent.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
They are all over the place running around like headless chicken. like u mentioned, some show good impression but not 'strong' follow through.

Change can be done but it will be very painfully slow to do due to old mentality. Myself experiencing it at new place. Minority group are willing to change but the one already 'berakar umbi' are sitting comfortably doing the same thing all over again.

The local authority responsible for the district at my working area in Melaka is a great example. They took 5 years to figure out how to avoid flood and come out with a dumb proposal (it got approved) which will cost a bomb. Just imagine yr desktop is running 32 bit OS and the RAM is 4GB. U need more RAM so after a painful research u decides to upgrade the RAM to 8GB knowing the fact that yr PC will still utilise 4GB due to the OS limitation. Its dumber as an IR comes out with it.

I can solve the problem while spending less than 1/2 of what they are doing. I can even do it in a way the authority does not have to fork out a single cent.
But that way the contractor cannot untung la. Do salah first time, correct it second time, repair it third time. Non stop got construction, non stop got work (and money)!

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
But that way the contractor cannot untung la. Do salah first time, correct it second time, repair it third time. Non stop got construction, non stop got work (and money)!
Very stressful lh...everytime heavy rain we are scared our cars got flooded or we got stranded in this area. Even for daily rider like me..if its flooded, i cant ride out..its that deep.

The G is very relaxed..cmon lah...this area is high tech industrial area.Total workforce here is more than 1% of the state population.I know its very hard to happened as most company had setup milion dollar factory here but if they got fed up as their production is interrupted due to worker could not turn up as the road is flooded then its not impossible they will cabut.

That does not include the years of pin pointing who is the body whom should do this or that. Its damn simple, the body that handle FTZ (u know who)just needs to appoint appoint a body ( most of the time local council) to do it. After changing of few pengarah oso cannot settle. Even got one time the pengarah got schooled by a local authority management on their own ftz law.

When want to request for sumbangan they are always punctual.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Totally agree, the head changed but down line block. So the change if going to happen will be slow and then there is the old group that have been honeymooning for years won't want to change.....:banghead:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Exactly, this is real story. Mr friend own a shophouse on a slight slope. The drain outside have a small break so the drain water have been sipping and washing away the soil underneath. Probably going on for years until the drain collapse, exposing the big hole under the 5 foot way and not only his shop but a few neighboring shop as well . Immediately reported to town council. They came look and say will report back to hq. A few days passed, contact them say looking for contractor quote, but the hole is so big the shop cannot do business, fear of collapse. So the shop owners group together go and find outside contractor to repair and split the cost. 2 weeks later council people come back saw all fixed, and was hopping mad. Cannot get a cut.......lol

Reactions: Izso

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Well, it has been almost a year since GE14. I feel that PH now is the same or even worse than BN. Among the big issues at the moment: racial tension, high price of goods, low buying power.. and rebranding of previous government's projects and ideas. Oh, by the way RON97 price is the highest ever now at RM2.81/liter. Not good for my old B.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The main issue is hopefully the siphoning of billions have stopped, if not MY will be bankrupt......

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Well, it has been almost a year since GE14. I feel that PH now is the same or even worse than BN. Among the big issues at the moment: racial tension, high price of goods, low buying power.. and rebranding of previous government's projects and ideas. Oh, by the way RON97 price is the highest ever now at RM2.81/liter. Not good for my old B.
Yeah, I also don't see any difference. SST makes prices even higher, taxes still the same, USD still high, we still need to pay toll, cars still expensive, even worse now want to do another national car!

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The main issue is hopefully the siphoning of billions have stopped, if not MY will be bankrupt......
But some big shots PH government officials are also having corruption scandals just trying to sweep it under the carpet.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
give in or suck it up. change the next election. I do see minimal change which still ok. if it keep on minimal then we need another change

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
They just dont know how to manage a nation. People whom are actually running the show (people at kementerian and jabatah) are still working as usual with old mentality.

I think...in fact i strongly think people from most private sector esp mnc with no political background or running a gomen can manage the nation better. Politic is just a game....running the nation is a reality. They are still playing the political game instead of running the nation.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
give new reign chance lah. 1 year is too short to see changes. Ya all the promises is to gain votes.
all the dirt, daki, stains...etc need time to wash. Sometimes the itchiness they rather scratch than cure it...lol
Another 4 yrs to go only.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

im using Recaro Type-R red color.. theres like black marks coz of using the seatbelt on the right side ofcourse, the driver side.. a little black stain/mark else where also.. how to clean huh these type-r seat material?

Thanx guys..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience