Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Petronas unveils New Primax 95 with Pro-Drive

New petrol in town - Petronas today launched their latest Primax 95 fuel with Pro-Drive. Formulated with first of its kind, Dual Friction Modifier, the new Pro-Drive infused gasoline promises to reduce friction by 20% for a smoother, more responsive engine. Also, there's the Double Detergent additive to help eradicate almost all carbon deposits. Also included is the Double Detergent fuel cleaning agent and Anti Corrosion chemistry to eliminate 99% carbon deposits and provide twice the engine protection.

From 1st till 3rd Feb, consumers will receive RM1 off any kedai mesra for every RM 30 Purchase of the Primax 95 with Pro-Drive at all Petronas stations.
Continue reading the Post.

Darth Evillus

Known Member
Jan 16, 2019
And why would they be so kind to RnD smtg that costs the same
Even if they did. Why would they use shit euro2 instead of up euro 4 and above

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Still Euro 2M, still obsolete poison.

Spend time and money do additives and shit but no time and money to upgrade it. Singapore already on Euro 6. At least bring RON 95 upto Euro 4M.

Government keep on delaying the implementation to the benefit of O&G companies and to the peril of consumers and our environment.

Different political party, still same shit

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
All fuels claim they have something extra special, but how to prove those claims???
indeed, there are skeptics claiming the minute percentage of additives added might not make substantial difference

do tell here, if anyone tried and see a difference with the prodrive

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
indeed, there are skeptics claiming the minute percentage of additives added might not make substantial difference

I think its too soon to tell as the old formula is still in the petrok station tank. Any 'reputable' review will be after 2weeks or 1 month or more.

Anyway, i would luv to see improvement due to as at now, Petronas is the only brand situated along my daily route while waiting 2 Petron station to be ready.

benghock

Mar 5, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
All fuels claim they have something extra special, but how to prove those claims???
See whether they dare to advertise their benefit or not... because the fuel need do research and proven only can publish... like petronas recently pro drive fuel are full of benefits if you use...

adnormalk

May 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Still Euro 2M, still obsolete poison.

Spend time and money do additives and shit but no time and money to upgrade it. Singapore already on Euro 6. At least bring RON 95 upto Euro 4M.

Government keep on delaying the implementation to the benefit of O&G companies and to the peril of consumers and our environment.

Different political party, still same shit
But at least they got new invention and willing to change... if not you still using ron95 normal one... others competitor also din tend to improve themself...

Reactions: xtremeleo

guessmynames

Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Many of my friend claimed using this pro drive fuel being more responsive during driving and pick up power is different... I have start switch to it and lets wait the result...

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Hahaha....advertising mah
Maybe they already hire too many marketing people and the boses just notices that one day so the head got questioned 'what are they doing?'
They are to find 50 automotive forum and promote their brand.

Anyway, my trusty EX5 and BLM have been on Prodrive quite some time and as i mentioned earlier its much better than their old formula. Performance and fc is much better.

However its still behind BHP and Petron. Caltex to me is like a hit or miss situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

where's the fun of buying a complete car bryan. im sure ur orange supra came from a stock supra! LOL

i think the stock photos is around here somewhere, look, here it is!!

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience