Steering pulls to right and left

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
usually, balancing and alignment free if change 4 tyres..
Yes if buy new tire, i wonder if its included if buy 2nd hand tire.

Last month i change 4pcs of the Pajero tires and yes allignment + ballancing is included but i just told the shop to do ballancing. IMHO, if the allignment is tip top dont gatal tangan to disturb the perfect harmony of tire and road interaction.

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
Yes if buy new tire, i wonder if its included if buy 2nd hand tire.

Last month i change 4pcs of the Pajero tires and yes allignment + ballancing is included but i just told the shop to do ballancing. IMHO, if the allignment is tip top dont gatal tangan to disturb the perfect harmony of tire and road interaction.
agree.. my car since last time do alignment is 1 year ago and its a bit off to the left, so ok la, do together.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Guys, I had this problem for my car. When driving on uneven road, the steering feels it is pulled to right and left (depending on the road). Is it a time to do alignment (and balancing too, i know balancing dont cause this, but sekali jalan la), or absorber problem? Alignment done 1 year ago.
Front absorber never changed by previous owner, car come into Malaysia from Japan in 2015. The car is made in 2010. Rear absorber changed 6 months ago.

check balljoint, lower arm bush, tie rod/rack end and tie rod end

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
Balancing is always free, even if change 1 tyre. Alignment usually can negotiate if 4 tyres, but I sometime negotiate even change 2 tyres.....hahhahhahaha
hahaha..... i'll do the same too.. 2 tyres also already few hundreds RM maaa

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
I think is the steering bush, my previous car have same issue. found out is steering bush need to change already.

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
I think is the steering bush, my previous car have same issue. found out is steering bush need to change already.
same as bro gunnerzz said... last time the tyre shop everything is ok, need to change tyre only. maybe he wants to just let me spend money at his shop... of course la, coz its tyre shop... haha.
if its proven caused by other problems (lets say steering rack bush, since 2 members already have the same experience), i might postpone changing tyres, maybe for another 1 year coz my tyre only 3 yo now and i used on mostly during weekends only.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
same as bro gunnerzz said... last time the tyre shop everything is ok, need to change tyre only. maybe he wants to just let me spend money at his shop... of course la, coz its tyre shop... haha.
if its proven caused by other problems (lets say steering rack bush, since 2 members already have the same experience), i might postpone changing tyres, maybe for another 1 year coz my tyre only 3 yo now and i used on mostly during weekends only.
Seldom use the car, might as well use the tyres until compound harden. No need waste money to buy new tyres then park the car......lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

December 3rd marked the day of the rotaries. RX-8 Club Malaysia collaborated with RX-7 Club Malaysia to host this spectacular event, where all Wankel powered vehicles gathered for a day out together. The event started early in the morning at 8AM in Puchong, where the cars gathered for a roll call prior to driving to Cyber Jaya Sports Arena, where the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience