Will Izso buy a good car???

Public transport will cost me about RM60 a day (MRT/LRT/KL Express and GRAB) just to go to work.
Savvy manual, i think can be had for RM4000 or so.

That thing can handle. But its so ugly its own mother will throw it out the window.

Reactions: alcyon

alcyon

Sep 13, 2015
Invest in a givi box, raincoat, slippers and off he goes be it rain or shine.
Yep. Just another avenue that basically performs the same function- to get you to work. Pluses is its cheap, low maintenance,saves a LOT of your time. I know coz I ride to work too. Mcycle riders can honestly say "I Overtook 100 cars in 1 minute " :dancing2:

SLK!

sweeet little kancil... :biggrin:

even got spare money to buy another one and do monster kancil project :driver:

+-RM1200 a month.
Can buy a decent house in Melaka

Man...please get a RIDE. Modenas GT128, Yamaha LC, Yamaha FZ150. They will get u to work and trust me u will become a better driver as your senses becomes super sensitive. Not to mention the unexpected stop made just to see a guy fishing, tebar jala, etc...its such fun.

If he enjoy revving then get a 2 stroke machine.

Reactions: alcyon

Public transport will cost me about RM60 a day (MRT/LRT/KL Express and GRAB) just to go to work.
Walao, you stay where and work where? How come need to change and pay that much? I go from Setia Alam to Bangsar only change once from KTM to LRT and costs only around rm13/day. Even if I add grab to go to KTM station probably max rm40+/day.

Might as well rent a small car, only like rm500-600/month.

I can't la.. I don't want to waste any money into buying a car that I'll lose out money on.

I don't take public transport all the time la.
U see, everyone in this forum care abt u.
Its hard for them to see another petrol head without a ride. Its a matter of time before someone let u used their VR, Forester, Mark X, Myvi turbo, while u get a ride...hihihi

I can't la.. I don't want to waste any money into buying a car that I'll lose out money on.

I don't take public transport all the time la.
Rent a car then.

U see, everyone in this forum care abt u.
Its hard for them to see another petrol head without a ride. Its a matter of time before someone let u used their VR, Forester, Mark X, Myvi turbo, while u get a ride...hihihi
Whilst you guys are great friends, no one in a car community will loan their precious car to a forum friend la.

I am about to change the manual gearbox oil and the rear axle oil of my car. The car is RWD corolla and non LSD equipped and standard as can be.

My question is.

How much Tuffoil should i pour in the gearbox and the axle? 1 bottle for gearbox and half for axle? Or half for gearbox or half for axle?

Can tuffoil be mixed with grease? I intend to try it for wheel bearings.

I saw a big bottle with a truck picture being sold in ACE. Is the contents same as the regular bottle?

Is there...