Will Izso buy a good car???

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Public transport will cost me about RM60 a day (MRT/LRT/KL Express and GRAB) just to go to work.
Savvy manual, i think can be had for RM4000 or so.

That thing can handle. But its so ugly its own mother will throw it out the window.

Reactions: alcyon

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Invest in a givi box, raincoat, slippers and off he goes be it rain or shine.
Yep. Just another avenue that basically performs the same function- to get you to work. Pluses is its cheap, low maintenance,saves a LOT of your time. I know coz I ride to work too. Mcycle riders can honestly say "I Overtook 100 cars in 1 minute " :dancing2:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
SLK!

sweeet little kancil... :biggrin:

even got spare money to buy another one and do monster kancil project :driver:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
+-RM1200 a month.
Can buy a decent house in Melaka

Man...please get a RIDE. Modenas GT128, Yamaha LC, Yamaha FZ150. They will get u to work and trust me u will become a better driver as your senses becomes super sensitive. Not to mention the unexpected stop made just to see a guy fishing, tebar jala, etc...its such fun.

If he enjoy revving then get a 2 stroke machine.

Last edited:
Reactions: alcyon

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Public transport will cost me about RM60 a day (MRT/LRT/KL Express and GRAB) just to go to work.
Walao, you stay where and work where? How come need to change and pay that much? I go from Setia Alam to Bangsar only change once from KTM to LRT and costs only around rm13/day. Even if I add grab to go to KTM station probably max rm40+/day.

Might as well rent a small car, only like rm500-600/month.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I can't la.. I don't want to waste any money into buying a car that I'll lose out money on.

I don't take public transport all the time la.
U see, everyone in this forum care abt u.
Its hard for them to see another petrol head without a ride. Its a matter of time before someone let u used their VR, Forester, Mark X, Myvi turbo, while u get a ride...hihihi

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I can't la.. I don't want to waste any money into buying a car that I'll lose out money on.

I don't take public transport all the time la.
Rent a car then.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
U see, everyone in this forum care abt u.
Its hard for them to see another petrol head without a ride. Its a matter of time before someone let u used their VR, Forester, Mark X, Myvi turbo, while u get a ride...hihihi
Whilst you guys are great friends, no one in a car community will loan their precious car to a forum friend la.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am about to change the manual gearbox oil and the rear axle oil of my car. The car is RWD corolla and non LSD equipped and standard as can be.

My question is.

How much Tuffoil should i pour in the gearbox and the axle? 1 bottle for gearbox and half for axle? Or half for gearbox or half for axle?

Can tuffoil be mixed with grease? I intend to try it for wheel bearings.

I saw a big bottle with a truck picture being sold in ACE. Is the contents same as the regular bottle?

Is there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience