Will Izso buy a good car???

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Haiya new Myvi?? Might as well just buy a Swift Sport manual! What's the use of the poll if you remove the highest voted one btw???
Reality bro. I viewed a few and removed a few. Swift sport isnt within budget.. I'd prefer that over the Myvi anyday.

Wtf Myvi? Come I sell you my Myvi cash 15k lock stock barrel with everything minus the Recaro. No loan. Even better.

The rims alone worth 2k. The piggyback is 1.5k. The Dsport lower arm bar is 1k and discontinued. The original Greddy intercooler is 1.5k. Bargain of the century. I just dropped in a brand new Walbro last month.

Dynamat xtreme was 2k, kl autofoam was 900 iirc.
It's a daily that I need, not a power boat! :biggrin:

LimauKanker

Known Member
Aug 27, 2018
Haiya new Myvi?? Might as well just buy a Swift Sport manual! What's the use of the poll if you remove the highest voted one btw???
hahaha, he duwan the highest voted one, so now he is distorting the poll answer to what he likes. lol

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Reality bro. I viewed a few and removed a few. Swift sport isnt within budget.. I'd prefer that over the Myvi anyday.

It's a daily that I need, not a power boat! :biggrin:
It is a daily. With power. I’ve been using it daily for the past 10 years. Seriously come test it.

I’ve been reluctant to sell it because the logical thing to do is strip the car for its parts. Better to have someone enjoy the car.

Reactions: alcyon

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Eh...there is a Volvo in the list now but curiously its not the T5 version.
T5 is a 2.3 and it's single VVTI. Reports from owners is it's a gas guzzler and since the 2.0 isn't a slouch either I might as well go for the dual VVTI better mileage one.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
T5 is a 2.3 and it's single VVTI. Reports from owners is it's a gas guzzler and since the 2.0 isn't a slouch either I might as well go for the dual VVTI better mileage one.
Volvo cheap to maintain? Even my mechanic dare not keep one.......lol

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Volvo cheap to maintain? Even my mechanic dare not keep one.......lol
Generally speaking no. But there are so many S60s out there that the support is actually quite manageable. Not cheap but not crazy expensive like the S80 or other models. Apparently it's a S40 and 60 market out there

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Sigh.. the E46 manual didn't pass inspection by professionals. SMG to manual conversion was not done properly so there's a few problems with the car that wasn't visible until it was jacked up. So that E46 manual is out of the question.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Sigh.. the E46 manual didn't pass inspection by professionals. SMG to manual conversion was not done properly so there's a few problems with the car that wasn't visible until it was jacked up. So that E46 manual is out of the question.
Accord Euro R it is then...

I still remember an old japanese video where they put 3 cars - EK9, Integra -R, and accord euro R on a track tondo a hot lap.
Suffice to say both 2 door car cannot outrun the sedan.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Eh...there is a Volvo in the list now but curiously its not the T5 version.

the 2.0 also is T5 model...inline 5cyl if not mistaken...just alot of variant... 2.0, 2.3 and 2.5

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Accord Euro R it is then...

I still remember an old japanese video where they put 3 cars - EK9, Integra -R, and accord euro R on a track tondo a hot lap.
Suffice to say both 2 door car cannot outrun the sedan.
which Euro-R? CL1 uses F20 engine and imho is quite weak. The CL7 is still 80k and above!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First, let me intro myself. I am just another sales man cum installer of car alarm system which had a few years of experience in this field. In the past few years, i found out that many people doesn't really know what a alarm can help them to protect their beloved rides, their belongings, them self and most importantly, their family members like spouse and children. This thread serve a purpose to be a basic education material that most car owner should know about it, the important and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience