Saga FL 1.3 (M) | Need Standard Modding Advice

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Damn I'm getting off-topic here hahaha.

So yeah, Saga FL 2011 1.3 Executive Manual

Clutch Kit : Exedy BLM or Exedy FLX?
Yours is FL model so should be FL model clutch kit.

Anyway, its weird for Proton to be using different clutch within the same model. Its even weirder as the manual variant is sold in low number.

Whats your mileage?

Lunatic Rider

Jul 25, 2018
Rawang
Yours is FL model so should be FL model clutch kit.

Anyway, its weird for Proton to be using different clutch within the same model. Its even weirder as the manual variant is sold in low number.

Whats your mileage?
Thats the issue now, because in shop the Box only says either BLM or FLX. My concern is the difference in Gearbox, Aichi-Kikai(BLM FL) vs Getrag(FLX).

Online they just write "Exedy - Saga BLM FLX 1.3 / 1.6 200mm Clutch Kit Set" like 'semua boleh' which makes it more strange.

I checked so far the part number MB503029UNS is probably the one. But I need to be sure.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Attachments

Reactions: sweelt and sanekit

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
LOL. PH Auto usually got old stock but the uncle there so lazy to find in the store and the price is always inconsistent.
haha, last time bought for bro. Izso the Bendix MK, ask price for front and back set but did not confirm, then bro. Izso say think about it first, straight away the Uncle reduce RM10 each......lol

Reactions: sanekit

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
haha, last time bought for bro. Izso the Bendix MK, ask price for front and back set but did not confirm, then bro. Izso say think about it first, straight away the Uncle reduce RM10 each......lol
hahahah! they always like that. today go ask price they say RM120, die die ask u buy and say give discounts. then 2 weeks later go buy something else and then ask the price for the same parts suddenly become RM80. true story. i bought my NOS wiper front cowl cover there.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
hahahah! they always like that. today go ask price they say RM120, die die ask u buy and say give discounts. then 2 weeks later go buy something else and then ask the price for the same parts suddenly become RM80. true story. i bought my NOS wiper front cowl cover there.
So far for my purchases, prices still consistent but nowadays buy more from Bay Brothers, nearer my place, easier parking and I can ask first using apps, which they reply quite promptly .....lol

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
So far for my purchases, prices still consistent but nowadays buy more from Bay Brothers, nearer my place, easier parking and I can ask first using apps, which they reply quite promptly .....lol
my favourite place. ahaha. but bay brothers dont have trestor..

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Reactions: sanekit

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys.. i have heard of these gadgets about those exhaust that spit fire..
and i know that roughly all u need is a spark plug and some wires and a switch.
but other than that.. i dont know how its done.. can anyone help me out about this?
plannign to diy this thing..
thanx a mill.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience