Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
@sweelt , Many request for Penang Bridge stories......lol
old folks stories lah.
During construction of penang bridge , many says the dead make the bridge strong. How true it is , i duno.
Many sightings when the bridge open for public.
Many occurrence like usual lah - "thing" want free ride - "don look behind".
Happened to my friend when he ride +carry friend...... :confused: through rear mirror he got goosebump how come his friend got long hair.

Penang we have ferry too. Dun try to be lone ranger while waiting for ferry after midnight, is 1hr waiting. Many sightings too.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
ahhh another stories. Funny a bit. 10yrs ago.
me and colleague go open factory warehouse for spare parts at 3am. Both also new recruit.
Upon reach there we hear zink wall shake so loud as some"thing" do that.
Then we smell strong pandan fragrant. knn...want to cabut but need to open warehouse.
Then factory guard arrived. We stood there and ask him, do you smell pandan ?
He laughing out loud .... ingat hantu kah ?
Then he show us is musang pandan crawling inside warehouse. :laugh:
It is true this particular musang "pee" smell like pandan.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
old folks stories lah.
During construction of penang bridge , many says the dead make the bridge strong. How true it is , i duno.
Many sightings when the bridge open for public.
Many occurrence like usual lah - "thing" want free ride - "don look behind".
Happened to my friend when he ride +carry friend...... :confused: through rear mirror he got goosebump how come his friend got long hair.

Penang we have ferry too. Dun try to be lone ranger while waiting for ferry after midnight, is 1hr waiting. Many sightings too.
Talk about construction, heard from friend many sightings at KLIA those days. Even after completion but not yet open, at night always got sightings, then after open, less sightings because got human population already, but heard from my forwarding agent, got sightings at their cargo warehouse because mainly goods.....lol

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
ahhh another stories. Funny a bit. 10yrs ago.
me and colleague go open factory warehouse for spare parts at 3am. Both also new recruit.
Upon reach there we hear zink wall shake so loud as some"thing" do that.
Then we smell strong pandan fragrant. knn...want to cabut but need to open warehouse.
Then factory guard arrived. We stood there and ask him, do you smell pandan ?
He laughing out loud .... ingat hantu kah ?
Then he show us is musang pandan crawling inside warehouse. :laugh:
It is true this particular musang "pee" smell like pandan.
Another story from another of my client. Her boss wanted to expand bought an old factory. Employ guard to look after. Guard say compound got and one of the office building have also. So employ medium talk terms ask them to leave.

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
Another story from me , experience it yesterday . damn it was so scary .

I was sleeping with light open, so even though my eye are close .. if got anything walk through me, i can see the shadow .

I think around 2 am , i saw a black shadow passing me. I thought is my wife going to toilet, then i wake up and saw my wife is sleeping beside me. Then suddenly i smell ( dont know how to describe in word , the smell is so bad make me wanna vomit ) .. then i cannot sleep till 5am .. now at office freaking tired like a walking zombie :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka

I was sleeping with light open, so even though my eye are close .. if got anything walk through me, i can see the shadow .

I think around 2 am , i saw a black shadow passing me. I thought is my wife going to toilet, then i wake up and saw my wife is sleeping beside me. Then suddenly i smell ( dont know how to describe in word , the smell is so bad make me wanna vomit ) .. then i cannot sleep till 5am .. now at office freaking tired like a walking zombie :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
hihihi...u should read my story during my banking time...more or less the same like your experience but mine involve a shotgun and glock handgun..hahahah

i did share womewhere in this thread.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

You and your wife sleep with the light on?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Wah! happen in your room, like that tonight and future nights how?

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
Wah! happen in your room, like that tonight and future nights how?
I have no idea Sir. i think i might awake all night since tomorrow is saturday hahaha .. i already look for ustaz .. will ask him come and check my house .. Hope everything gonna be ok.

Marc60

Nov 7, 2018
I have no idea Sir. i think i might awake all night since tomorrow is saturday hahaha .. i already look for ustaz .. will ask him come and check my house .. Hope everything gonna be ok.
This kinda thing sure got people sent to you one.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
chill bro...always 'bersangka baik'
its just saying 'Hello'

If u r a Muslim i can share with one way to see if there is something in the house. Its just one way from many ways. And yes i tried it once and encounter unique unexplained experience.

Which brings me to a story related to a house my sis bought. It was a sub sale renovated SSTH. Something is not right at the rear room, it just does not feel right. The tenant before does not take care of the house so we had to do cleaning. Some relative had view the house and mentioned the same thing...something is not right at the rear room. My job in security field rely on fact and hard evidence so i asked around any way i can verify this and found one way using limau kasturi.

One night i went there with my bro in law to verify, i went to the kitchen which is beside the rear room.it was dark as only the light at the porch is functioning.as i was doing 'as instructed' my bro in law went towards the front leaving me alone doing it. i was 'wtf, why u chicken out now...u promise not to leave me alone'. While i was doing it i heard dogs howling...seriously..'aauwwww'. very long howl. its coming from outside the house front part. i can confirmed this as my bro in law walked fast towards me;

myself : apa tu?
My BIL : anjing melolong kat luar
myself : kau nampak ke?
my BIL : x...kejap mcam dekat,kejap macam jauh. bila dekat macam atas bumbung. FYI its a malay housing area and there are no dogs there. Not even stray dogs.

I kept quiet and finishes what i have to do before saying 'dah jom'. That is the 2 words spoken between before we were silent in the car and after reaching home and waiting outside for 15 mins ensuring nothing followed us. Confirmed there are things in the rear room as its unoccupied for very long time but 'they' does not mean any bad.

Is it still there?
nope...maybe yes...who knows..the new tenant does not complain abt it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

currently my car i feel is too low so i ask my mechanic to rise it abit. but mine is non adjustable so he asked me to put some rubber part. what is this rubber that supposedly will rise the suspension abit? is it expensive?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience