Caregiver wanted

All Other Stuff

Caregiver wanted

Nov 11, 2018
Yes, thats why I also seek the service provided by Caregiverasia to take care of my parents when I am at work, everyday when I go back my home my parents will tell me all sort of good things about the caretaker like how she bring them for a walk outside and also teaches them some of basic functions of electronic gadgets, my parents loved it very much.
Omg that is soo wonderful. I couldnt spend much time with them during weekdays but i try to makeup during weekends but it still doesnt feel enough for them. They must be bored because we live in a condo and theres so much walking around they can do in the house. Having a younger caretaker will for sure make them feel less lonely

booboochacha

Nov 11, 2018
right now i have my parents all alone in the house due to me and my husband working until night and the thought of anything happening to them terrifies me. I've been looking for this kind of caretakers for quite a while and mostly they either charge way too much or have a fixed time of working so its kinda annoying. Luckily many suggested this caregiverasia and the sites looking good. Will update if i end up hiring one :)
This looks like a really good service. Theres so many options to choose from too, and they all have qualifications to look after people. i will surely use them if i need a caretaker anytime

booboochacha

Nov 11, 2018
Omg that is soo wonderful. I couldnt spend much time with them during weekdays but i try to makeup during weekends but it still doesnt feel enough for them. They must be bored because we live in a condo and theres so much walking around they can do in the house. Having a younger caretaker will for sure make them feel less lonely
Good for you for not neglecting your responsibilities as a child. And it is so much safer to hire someone to your home than sending them away. Theres too many scary viral videos of people hitting old people and thats the last thing you'd want happening to your family

Nov 10, 2018
This looks like a really good service. Theres so many options to choose from too, and they all have qualifications to look after people. i will surely use them if i need a caretaker anytime
Nice. Theres so many people recommending this website. If theres anyone i need to get caretakers for I'll surely use the website to find one :emoji_thumbsup:

booboochacha

Nov 11, 2018
Nice. Theres so many people recommending this website. If theres anyone i need to get caretakers for I'll surely use the website to find one :emoji_thumbsup:
Yeah its really convenient. Now we dont have to make vigorous phone calls and go all over the place to find people like this anymore. Thanks for the recommendations everyone

JustDoit

Jul 24, 2018
In my opinion the prices that Caregiverasia charged is quite reasonable, they dont have a fixed rate as it depends on how long you require their service, it is very flexible such as maybe this week you are more busy so you hire for the whole week but maybe next week only need three to four days, everything is up to you.
Hmm it seems like very good if their payment system is like that, because I had hired someone from outside before to take care of my parents and even though there is one week of holiday where I asked them no need to come as I can take care of my parents on my own they still charged me the same price for the whole month, sigh...

JustDoit

Jul 24, 2018
Good for you for not neglecting your responsibilities as a child. And it is so much safer to hire someone to your home than sending them away. Theres too many scary viral videos of people hitting old people and thats the last thing you'd want happening to your family
Yes videos like that is very painful to watch when you think about the same thing might happened to your love ones, so better just use Caregiverasia as it is convenient and safe.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Guys, whilst this is a sensitive topic, I'd appreciate if the people promoting that caregiversasia STOP creating multiple fake IDs and talk/answer your own questions.

As a moderator I can see IP addresses and I see a LOT of duplicate IPs for the multiple new IDs created last Sat/Fri/etc.

Either you stop spamming this chat or I will ban the IP and force you to stop.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys...im having this problem...the doors warning light..is ON even when all the doors properly shut...
only the warning indicator light OFF when i startted the engine....it comes back to normal...
problem occured when engine is off...shut all the doors...ON the alarm...the warning indicator light still ON....

what seems to be the problem...is it the wiring problem...already tested all the doors point button...push it several times and monitor at the warning indicator lights near the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience