Caregiver wanted

All Other Stuff

Caregiver wanted

Nov 10, 2018
man i see lots of thread like this lately. Kudos for not sending your old man to the retirement home. A bit worrisome tho if no one to look after them if they are alone
But the dilemma lies when you want to keep them safe at home but you cant take care of them during working hours. I can understand why people would send them away to homes. Hiring private caretakers are expensive and hard to find

booboochacha

Nov 11, 2018
But the dilemma lies when you want to keep them safe at home but you cant take care of them during working hours. I can understand why people would send them away to homes. Hiring private caretakers are expensive and hard to find
Its not that hard actually especially if you live in the city area. Many caretakers are for hire that provide services to your door. They even mentioned caregiverasia in the earlier replies. That one is also quite good

Nov 10, 2018
How trustable is caregiverasia? i have trouble putting that much trust in strangers into my house and taking care of my family. What difference does it make than sending them to nannies?

booboochacha

Nov 11, 2018
How trustable is caregiverasia? i have trouble putting that much trust in strangers into my house and taking care of my family. What difference does it make than sending them to nannies?
I've never used them personally but from the replies it seems professional and trustable. Hiring private caretakers allows you to monitor them more closely with your home cameras if you have one. But more importantly you'll know your old parents is in good environment with good food and all. It is your own house after all

Nov 10, 2018
I see your point there. i guess it is better to have someone at your home rather than somewhere else. I didnt know such services exist before this. I thought caretakers are for children only and the old people are sent to retirement homes

JustDoit

Jul 24, 2018
oh. okay la like that. maybe they focused on the populated area more because theres more demand there
Well I guess because in the city area most of them are small family with only the parents and their children, while in the rural area they usually live together with their other relatives, so still got some ppl to take care of them when the children go to work.

Nov 10, 2018
I see your point there. i guess it is better to have someone at your home rather than somewhere else. I didnt know such services exist before this. I thought caretakers are for children only and the old people are sent to retirement homes
Its feels very irresponsible to send your parents to retirement homes though. Hiring private caretakers is definitely a better alternative but it depends on your finances. I guess i could understand some people might not be able to afford them but to send them away seems ungrateful

JustDoit

Jul 24, 2018
Yes I agree, especially when our parents are getting older and having some difficulties with walking, who knows what would happened if they accidentally fell down and there is no one at home to know about it... gosh it just scares me whenever I think about it :(

Jul 24, 2018
Its feels very irresponsible to send your parents to retirement homes though. Hiring private caretakers is definitely a better alternative but it depends on your finances. I guess i could understand some people might not be able to afford them but to send them away seems ungrateful
We as children should not use money as an excuse lah, think about our parents last time, they also not rich what, but still they could raise us to be grown-ups, so impossible when we still young we would be unable to dish out that small expenses to care about their safety.

Jul 24, 2018
Yes I agree, especially when our parents are getting older and having some difficulties with walking, who knows what would happened if they accidentally fell down and there is no one at home to know about it... gosh it just scares me whenever I think about it :(
Yeah that's why I think hiring a caretaker to look after them is something that we should do lah, at least we still have time to be with them whenever we finished our work, so not entirely throw our responsibilities to the caretakers also.

Jul 27, 2018
Arent they costly? How much do they charge usually?
In my opinion the prices that Caregiverasia charged is quite reasonable, they dont have a fixed rate as it depends on how long you require their service, it is very flexible such as maybe this week you are more busy so you hire for the whole week but maybe next week only need three to four days, everything is up to you.

Jul 27, 2018
Yeah that's why I think hiring a caretaker to look after them is something that we should do lah, at least we still have time to be with them whenever we finished our work, so not entirely throw our responsibilities to the caretakers also.
Yes, thats why I also seek the service provided by Caregiverasia to take care of my parents when I am at work, everyday when I go back my home my parents will tell me all sort of good things about the caretaker like how she bring them for a walk outside and also teaches them some of basic functions of electronic gadgets, my parents loved it very much.

Nov 10, 2018
Yes, thats why I also seek the service provided by Caregiverasia to take care of my parents when I am at work, everyday when I go back my home my parents will tell me all sort of good things about the caretaker like how she bring them for a walk outside and also teaches them some of basic functions of electronic gadgets, my parents loved it very much.
wow that sounds lovely. Maybe i'll use their services as well if needed. Thanks for the recommendation

Nov 11, 2018
right now i have my parents all alone in the house due to me and my husband working until night and the thought of anything happening to them terrifies me. I've been looking for this kind of caretakers for quite a while and mostly they either charge way too much or have a fixed time of working so its kinda annoying. Luckily many suggested this caregiverasia and the sites looking good. Will update if i end up hiring one :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any bros know where got do proper spot welding of chassis (with bracing) and the pricing? thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience