Caregiver wanted

All Other Stuff

Caregiver wanted

guessmynames

Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
looking for caregiver in Kuala Lumpur area.

will have to take care of a senior Muslim male. job scope include but not limited to :

cook meal
housekeeping
need to be bathed

weekdays 9am - 8pm

(Helping my friend out)

Nov 9, 2018
Site looks legit tho. Even the booking process seems like very easy to do. Everything online. How come these kinds of service is not well-known in Malaysia :/
Yep its legit. Ive known this caregiverasia for quite sometime now. Didnt know it is still not well known to others. Quite unfortunate for those that never heard of caregiveasia before.

Marc60

Nov 7, 2018
This one i have use before. Just pick what service you wanna hire and select which caregiver on their website. Easily book
that sounds convenient enough. and i just checked the website. so many services too. so useful for future reference.

guessmynames

Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yep its legit. Ive known this caregiverasia for quite sometime now. Didnt know it is still not well known to others. Quite unfortunate for those that never heard of caregiveasia before.
Lol true, I'll be sure to tell my friends and family bout this service. Who knows if they need to look for someone to takecare of their loved ones. I'll be sure to recommend my friend this site. I'm sure he'll be delighted

Nov 10, 2018
man i see lots of thread like this lately. Kudos for not sending your old man to the retirement home. A bit worrisome tho if no one to look after them if they are alone

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I'm driving the Saga BLM (A) 2010. Currently suffering powerless braking problem. Let me elaborate more on this matter.

When new car the brake feels ok but not really too good. After bout 9months feeling that the ORI pad cannot stand for high heat so decided change to Bendix Titanium. After change to Bendix Titanium, cool brake feel nothing while pedal have been fully pressed. For the Bendix Titanium i believe it can withstand for higher temp but too bad its fail me too...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience