Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
During night time can see (closed block) room light ON by itself. Maybe some joker. What the ...same room again after few days.
That 2 block totally closed for human to stay.
There must be a reason for it......lol

LimauKanker

Known Member
Aug 27, 2018
but talking about ghost story, last time when i was active in st john ambulance camping, i think about 10 years ago.

we had jungle trekking, so the ranger was showing that you can use this leaves for emergency this that those la, so one of my senior went and pluck and then chew also, then spit it out complaint that it is so bitter and proceed to cursing.

then that night is my night shift, so i was stationed far from the main station in the tent site and near the woods, me and the dude in the main station was playing torch lights shining at each other until suddenly heard something huge splashes as it fell into the pond near our tents. then i quickly regroup with that fella because i sit damn close to the woods kan, fucuk the fella who setup his tent there la, i duwanna die.

so i regroup and then before we can go and check it out, started shining at the pond and stuff. Then suddenly that fella started crying, he say he saw two things, one as tall as the tree and one damn short (tent height) was looking for something, he suspect "they're" looking for the leaves chewer.

good news the fella (officer member) who chew and spit the leaves wasn't sleeping in the tent, and she is sleeping in one of the other officer's car. we immediately report to the officer on duty, and the "cliche priest know every god thing guy" ask us to fetch the leaves chewer out, and when the car owner try to start the car to fetch her out, he cannot get the car started.

After that, we just get an ambulance, shifted leaves chewer in and fuck off. after that i also duno what happened, i fell asleep somewhere in the hq canopy.

Last edited:
Reactions: DareDan

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
There are a few things I remember my friend mentioned not to do in the woods . Curse loudly, call people name out loudly, ask to be excused if you really need to pee and a few other things I can't remember.....

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
#3 really true as i work in factory too. Shutdown for overhaul is scary when work late. Total silence.
Can hear macam macam sound.
Anyway "hantu without legs is safer than hantu with legs" :smokin:
Yup, I work in factory before too. I still remember once that the production was shutdown and I and my colleague need to went down to the production to do some PC checking(inventory check). that time in the production only few lights was on in the production and was total darkness if you go deeper into the production area. when I and the other guys was check on those PC suddenly we heard barcode scanner scanning sound. just one scan "beep". Then we regroup and look at the are where the scanning sound happen. Then it scan again, I was a bit brave that time due to want to get my job done I just walk straight where the scanning took place and stand there for few min and there is no more scanning again. I and the other guy continue to do PC checking. After 30 min it happen again. We know it was that thing. so we quickly finish the checking and get the hell out of there. lucky nothing happen.

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
During night time can see (closed block) room light ON by itself. Maybe some joker. What the ...same room again after few days.
That 2 block totally closed for human to stay.
Lucky is just light on without seeing anything... lol

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
There is one incident I heard from a shop owner that he pray for the 7th month. That was his first time praying for it so he tough that burning the joss paper and praying near the main road of the shop will be much better so he do it with few of his staff. They do it during midnight around 12am. They just do the prayer as usual and when the joss paper and offerings started to burn they heard near by dogs started howling none stop. That time they all started to have goose bumps and quickly finish the prayer pack and leave. The following year he no more burning it beside the main road.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
i read, regarding banks many said them evil people put ghost

like one case, my excolleague went to bank one night to do maintenance... quite frequent, next time he came, the guard asked him where is your partner?

He said what partner?

The guard told him, everytime u come got partner following u...

he had chills after listening to it

Reactions: Izso

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I still remember when i was a kid and that time i have my own room. However i was not so 'jantan' that time so i will always sleep with the door slightly open or fully open so i can see the living room where my parents will sleep with my little bro.

I will always wake up in the middle of the night wherever i sleep until today. During the encounter, i saw a small bald kid peeking at the door frame. It was not scary as it looks just like a small boy minus a buldge on his forehead which looks like a 3rd eye which is closed.
He was like the same height as my little brother.
I drop one leg on the floor preparing to chase it before i hesitate as then only i remember that my little bro has yet to walk let alone stand. The thing suddenly moves away like a flash and i dunno what triggers me to chase after it until the hall where both my parents are still sleeping with my little bro. I take a peek at the kitchen but found nothing. I was so scared that i sleep between my mother and the sofa...soo small gap.

The next morning they asked me and i told them every detail...they dont look surprise or didnt believe me...could be that it happen to them before.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I still remember when i was a kid and that time i have my own room. However i was not so 'jantan' that time so i will always sleep with the door slightly open or fully open so i can see the living room where my parents will sleep with my little bro.

I will always wake up in the middle of the night wherever i sleep until today. During the encounter, i saw a small bald kid peeking at the door frame. It was not scary as it looks just like a small boy minus a buldge on his forehead which looks like a 3rd eye which is closed.
He was like the same height as my little brother.
I drop one leg on the floor preparing to chase it before i hesitate as then only i remember that my little bro has yet to walk let alone stand. The thing suddenly moves away like a flash and i dunno what triggers me to chase after it until the hall where both my parents are still sleeping with my little bro. I take a peek at the kitchen but found nothing. I was so scared that i sleep between my mother and the sofa...soo small gap.

The next morning they asked me and i told them every detail...they dont look surprise or didnt believe me...could be that it happen to them before.
Your family sleeps outside in the living room?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
There is one incident I heard from a shop owner that he pray for the 7th month. That was his first time praying for it so he tough that burning the joss paper and praying near the main road of the shop will be much better so he do it with few of his staff. They do it during midnight around 12am. They just do the prayer as usual and when the joss paper and offerings started to burn they heard near by dogs started howling none stop. That time they all started to have goose bumps and quickly finish the prayer pack and leave. The following year he no more burning it beside the main road.
People burn offering in the evening when the sun goes down, not at midnight.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all..

I've got problem with my car a/c. suddenly feel did not cold. And in this video this is what my compressor behavior. Is it normal? When I open throttle a bit, the compressor cut off.

air con compressor cut off - YouTube
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience