Enkei RPF1 price

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
is the wheel is original made in japan? mind to share picture of the sticker or so? [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
bro, u come to right place. Just 4 yrs ago.
the excitement really caught me couples of time.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
is the wheel is original made in japan? mind to share picture of the sticker or so? [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Original ones are indeed made in Japan. That post was from 4 years ago mate.

Stickers not a good indication of original or not as some replica stickers are ugly, some are good, and some just buy the original stickers to stick on their fake wheels.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Resurrected from the death ha? :biggrin:

Anyway one of the best rims in the market but unfortunately like those TE37/CE28/RE30/SSR/Advan there are just too many fakes nowadays, hence takes away some of the pride of owning one. :( That's why also I hesitated considering any of those rims even though I want to buy the ori ones, hence instead settling for those more rare and uncommon ones.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Resurrected from the death ha? :biggrin:

Anyway one of the best rims in the market but unfortunately like those TE37/CE28/RE30/SSR/Advan there are just too many fakes nowadays, hence takes away some of the pride of owning one. :( That's why also I hesitated considering any of those rims even though I want to buy the ori ones, hence instead settling for those more rare and uncommon ones.
Actually the fakes didn’t really bother me. Since I know I have the real deal. Honestly it is simply timeless.

Besides the Enkei RPF1 itself is a replica.. hence the name RePlica F1

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Actually the fakes didn’t really bother me. Since I know I have the real deal. Honestly it is simply timeless.

Besides the Enkei RPF1 itself is a replica.. hence the name RePlica F1
Hahaha, well it's up to each own, just for me it takes a bit of the shine away from owning it coz people will just say, "ah most probably that's a fake one". Just like owning a LV or Gucci bag or Rolex watch, there are just too many fakes out there which look so close to the original hence it just cheapens the whole vibe. But yeah of course if I can find a very good deal on a perfect size RPF1/TE37/CE28/RE30/CP035 etc2 then I would probably also just buy and ignore the fact there'll be many cars next to me with cheapo fakes looking almost as good as mine! :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hahaha, well it's up to each own, just for me it takes a bit of the shine away from owning it coz people will just say, "ah most probably that's a fake one". Just like owning a LV or Gucci bag or Rolex watch, there are just too many fakes out there which look so close to the original hence it just cheapens the whole vibe. But yeah of course if I can find a very good deal on a perfect size RPF1/TE37/CE28/RE30/CP035 etc2 then I would probably also just buy and ignore the fact there'll be many cars next to me with cheapo fakes looking almost as good as mine! :biggrin:
I also prefer different design that are less in the market but of course must look good when fitted to the car......lol:biggrin:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
do visit one of the Toyota Gazoo Racing Festival and you might just score a couple of bent RPF1s at the Vios Challenge

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys!hello! i'm new here! :biggrin:
alittle introduction of myself,20yo,stay in malacca,previously own a Viva with minor performance mods(exhaust,plugs,air filter,shocks) till 1 night i fell asleep and crashed into trees,the whole engine fly out 10 meters away :driver: :banghead: :P i were fine tho just broke my arm and ankle but my car were not :P

so long story short,i'm planing to buy a proton satria with 4g63t VR4 about 12-15k.i'm able to claim about 23k from insurance company,so...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience