Anyone using ATR Sport tyre here ?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
During the time that I had F1A2, when brand new, I had a friend driving an Odyssey ride in my car, went to a quiet stretch of road at night wind down the window and cruise down that road. He was amaze how quiet it was for a Max performance tyre. Wet and dry grip was superb, that was why it was winning most of the tyre test those days.
To be fair my F1A3 have only been to Ulu yam for touge and they were good. I drive different stretch of road now from previous since I don't work in Shah Alam anymore and my F1A3 also up size to 225/45R17 from 215.... :driver:
Oh, not real apple-to-apple comparison as well.
Anyway so far I'm pretty happy with them even though old model. My next target in 2+yrs time after this will be the Hankook S1 Evo series now, coz I'm loving how the V12E2s perform so far on my wife's Livina! :driver: Really good value for money.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Oh, not real apple-to-apple comparison as well.
Anyway so far I'm pretty happy with them even though old model. My next target in 2+yrs time after this will be the Hankook S1 Evo series now, coz I'm loving how the V12E2s perform so far on my wife's Livina! :driver: Really good value for money.
Yup, the Korean are catching up, like in electronic, cars and so on....lol
By that time maybe S1 Evo3 out already......hhahhahhahah:rofl:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yup, the Korean are catching up, like in electronic, cars and so on....lol
By that time maybe S1 Evo3 out already......hhahhahhahah:rofl:
But so far only Hankooks for tires, the rest like Kumho and Nexen I'm not interested coz they still seem lousy!
Yeah, S1 Evo3 or V12 Evo3, should be even better! :driver:
Oh btw the rears on my wife's Livina are using PS3 now and they stick well as expected. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But so far only Hankooks for tires, the rest like Kumho and Nexen I'm not interested coz they still seem lousy!
Yeah, S1 Evo3 or V12 Evo3, should be even better! :driver:
Oh btw the rears on my wife's Livina are using PS3 now and they stick well as expected. :biggrin:
Wah! your Livina setup, like Pirelli Corsa system. Directional front clear water for asymmetric rears........lol:driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Wah! your Livina setup, like Pirelli Corsa system. Directional front clear water for asymmetric rears........lol:driver:
Hahaha yeah, but PS3 actually also excels in aquaplaning resistance, maybe even better based on past reviews, so later should be ok to rotate.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hahaha yeah, but PS3 actually also excels in aquaplaning resistance, maybe even better based on past reviews, so later should be ok to rotate.
Yah! those days they mentioned directional better in channeling out water, but nowadays asymmetric okay also, since they widen the straight grooves.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hihihi,

Anyone knows where to make oil cooler lines?
Or at least where to clamp those fittings?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience