Perdana v6 : Road to 300whp.... and beyond

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
My VR uses normal Exedy clutch only....:driver:
i dont have golden leg...80% during launch i dump clutch :banghead:

wonder if here got the clutch valve to slow the release..

i'm using 4 puck now. Installed in June. See how it fares.
Driving my father in law stock saga clutch, feel nothing. :driver:
might not take 3 puck if it last within a year..looking at 5 puck works clutch..haha :driver:

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Update*

Send for routine service/check and install new fuel pump due to car running lean (spark plug is not brownish color, white/clear indicate its lean)

Unfortunately,new fuel pump short and affected ecu(ecu was warm when it happen).

no engine light on the cluster meter. after few hours debug,long story short, ecu confirm faulty cause by the fuel pump. Unable to supply signal/voltge to injector/fuel pump.

now waiting for ecu to be repair and once done, create a fuse for fuel pump, since current fuel system does not have any fuse connected to fuel pump, just relay.

Anyway, if anyone has rechip ecu,do offer me best price ya ! :stickyman:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
ouch...pakai tongkat,
about the 3 puck clutch, my car use almost daily. Traffic jammed make it worst, 1/2 release sure burn it.
after burn the 4 puck, can follow uncleVR dy. Use round clutch...hehehe :smokin:

Last edited:

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
ouch...pakai tongkat,
about the 3 puck clutch, my car use almost daily. Traffic jammed make it worst, 1/2 release sure burn it.
after burn the 4 puck, can follow uncleVR dy. Use round clutch...hehehe :smokin:
Do u use oem cover or using every?

Anyway, found that the culprit is due to fuel pump polarity are swapped..

Luckily, ecu repair is done.. Cost me 4xx :bawling:

Should I return the fuel pump? Will they layan? Bought at Ken racing :confused:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
ouch...pakai tongkat,

or u can try look for exedy copper mix round clutch type...

grip better than full organic round clutch...and without jumpyness of 3-4puck type...

HI Guys..

Any tried using the GTO 3000 V6 TD04 turbo to replace the TD025L for the 6a12 twin turbo?
not sure here... but plenty of oversea user did that...easily

spawn_net

Known Member
Jan 26, 2015
Kuala Lumpur

grip better than full organic round clutch...and without jumpyness of 3-4puck type...

not sure here... but plenty of oversea user did that...easily
Yeah.. the engine in Malaysia is relatively cheap.. If possible to swap from the GTO to 6a12T.. that will be great.

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
HI Guys..

Any tried using the GTO 3000 V6 TD04 turbo to replace the TD025L for the 6a12 twin turbo?
thought about td04 if i go for 6a12TT route last time.. heard turbo wont be reliable, especially the rear one due to heat.

got arr? most shop only organic/puck style clutch:hmmmm:

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Yeah.. the engine in Malaysia is relatively cheap.. If possible to swap from the GTO to 6a12T.. that will be great.
I hope you mean swap the turbos alone, If you mean the whole engine, not possible...... or its very impractical to swap the 6a12 into the gto. Too much effort.

spawn_net

Known Member
Jan 26, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
I hope you mean swap the turbos alone, If you mean the whole engine, not possible...... or its very impractical to swap the 6a12 into the gto. Too much effort.
Yes bro... Just the turbos, intake (if it fits) and maybe pistons.. cos not sure 6a12T pistons can support two TD04

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I'm driving the Saga BLM (A) 2010. Currently suffering powerless braking problem. Let me elaborate more on this matter.

When new car the brake feels ok but not really too good. After bout 9months feeling that the ORI pad cannot stand for high heat so decided change to Bendix Titanium. After change to Bendix Titanium, cool brake feel nothing while pedal have been fully pressed. For the Bendix Titanium i believe it can withstand for higher temp but too bad its fail me too...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience