Hello everyone

Khouji123

Oct 8, 2017
New Jersey USA
Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. For my background, I'm a Web Designer at Petstreetmall which is an online store that sells pet supply.Aside from fixing my car and others' car, my other hobbies are playing computer games, watching sci-fi movies, and reading books well now it is a light novel on the internet now. I do hope to get along with everyone.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. For my background, I'm a Web Designer at Petstreetmall which is an online store that sells pet supply.Aside from fixing my car and others' car, my other hobbies are playing computer games, watching sci-fi movies, and reading books well now it is a light novel on the internet now. I do hope to get along with everyone.
Welcome, however you are on the other side of the world. Even your cars are driven on the other side of the road......lol

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Its a bot la... hahaha..

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
What the heck?! I'm not a bot, if you want you can ask me questions and I'll answer it to prove that I'm not a bot.
You’ve got to learn to get used to me. I’m a constant pain over here.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
What the heck?! I'm not a bot, if you want you can ask me questions and I'll answer it to prove that I'm not a bot.
Haha! Good to know man. There's been a spate of incessant car sales men creating a whole bunch of IDs for their marketing purposes and this was during the time you joined.

Anyway, please go through the threads and restart any conversation you think is interesting to you.

Khouji123

Oct 8, 2017
New Jersey USA
Haha! Good to know man. There's been a spate of incessant car sales men creating a whole bunch of IDs for their marketing purposes and this was during the time you joined.

Anyway, please go through the threads and restart any conversation you think is interesting to you.
Yeah Izso, we can't control those kinds of people. I'll just skim to the threads which I think is interesting:driver:.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nano Glass Coating make sure that the windscreen is water and dirt repellent which can
improve driving safety in rain and also provide better night vision.

A little bit about the company...
Jc International
Founded in Malaysia in 1998, JC International has since grown tremendously both in scale and scope.
From Machinery and spare part trading, we have expanded into trading in speciality chemicals and consumer products; into the mixing industrial...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience