1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Re: (Hypothetical) Wanna buy an Evo

Yea man, passing STDs around is irresponsible.
Bugger.. but that STD has already been passed onto someone in Seremban. HAHAHAHA

Got prize or not?......hahhahhahahha
The satisfaction of being right? Hehehe.. you know the answer already la. Not exactly a fair 'contest' is it?

Considering Izso's fame in ZTH and in other social media platform, I wouldn't want to get to the wrong side of him like selling to him any broken stuff. As they say, a pen, or in today's era, a keyboard, is mightier than a sword.
That is why don't mess around with him. :rofl:
Wahlau.. apalanciao fame. I am only as famous as the next person. I am all hot air, no bark and no bite. If there's one person I wouldn't want to mess with it's Tom. Or Titanrev. Or 5115. Or Blackhowling. Or any of the moderators. Actually I wouldn't want to mess with anyone period. Why start a pointless war over opinions la? Everyone is entitled to their own thinking. I wish I had known this earlier though.

And wow.. you guys seem to know me somehow. Japanese heart, German body. The only reason why I have not taken the car yet is because the interior needs redoing. Once that's completed I'll be chugging around town with it. Oh and the Holset HX55 turbo it's currently running on is too big for me and the clutch may slip. So downgrading and I'm requesting to make the exhaust quieter. So once all that's done the standalone needs retuning which extends the time I don't have access to the car.

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

The satisfaction of being right? Hehehe.. you know the answer already la. Not exactly a fair 'contest' is it?
No lah! Since I know, cannot join in loh! Prize for the rest......hhahhahahhaha

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching

come on,dont hide it please,what is it?:listen:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Bugger.. but that STD has already been passed onto someone in Seremban. HAHAHAHA

Wahlau.. apalanciao fame. I am only as famous as the next person. I am all hot air, no bark and no bite. If there's one person I wouldn't want to mess with it's Tom. Or Titanrev. Or 5115. Or Blackhowling. Or any of the moderators. Actually I wouldn't want to mess with anyone period. Why start a pointless war over opinions la? Everyone is entitled to their own thinking. I wish I had known this earlier though.

And wow.. you guys seem to know me somehow. Japanese heart, German body. The only reason why I have not taken the car yet is because the interior needs redoing. Once that's completed I'll be chugging around town with it. Oh and the Holset HX55 turbo it's currently running on is too big for me and the clutch may slip. So downgrading and I'm requesting to make the exhaust quieter. So once all that's done the standalone needs retuning which extends the time I don't have access to the car.
Hahahaha. Because I have seen your writing on several articles in ZTH before and also at your RNR site. I have to say, your writing and choice of words are very good and they are interesting to read. So I know, if you really want to write up something against those who mess with you, you are very well capable of doing it easily.

Now I guess your new car will be powered by JZ engine or maybe RB engine. But I remember you once wrote before that you don't believe in transplanting engine. What made you go for this car?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is there any possibility to change turbo to N/A?If i made this mod will it be any defect to the engine?Have been asking to few mechanics about this n they said the engine might kong..is it true?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience