Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Simple, Making lost close down.....:smokin:
angry bcoz of the blame game... i think nonhalal dimsum near my place always packed.

btw one sifu of ZTH, did not recommend us very sedap burger at Cyberjaya !!!

should go there one night !!

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
angry bcoz of the blame game... i think nonhalal dimsum near my place always packed.

btw one sifu of ZTH, did not recommend us very sedap burger at Cyberjaya !!!

should go there one night !!
Even normal dim sum in shop houses can cost us RM30 per head, imagine what a 3 Michelin star one will cost. There were queues initially because new and people would like to try to see what the fuse is about 3 Michelin star dim sum. But if food is not up to standard and price is too high, then customer will fade away. That is the nature of business......lol

The Cyberjaya burger only open from Monday to Friday 10am to 3pm, close on weekends. Friday night was open upon special request or can say chartered......hhahhahahhaha

https://www.facebook.com/judesburgers/

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Dim sum in mainland penang still cheaper. 10-20 per head. I on the 20 side, hahaha :driver:
Good food should taste nice while not feel damn thirsty, feel paralyze due to msg.
Cleanliness depend on our eyes. Some place i makan, front look super clean. Kitchen area like world war 3.

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Dim sum in mainland penang still cheaper. 10-20 per head. I on the 20 side, hahaha :driver:
Good food should taste nice while not feel damn thirsty, feel paralyze due to msg.
Cleanliness depend on our eyes. Some place i makan, front look super clean. Kitchen area like world war 3.
But for Michelin star have to look nice too, that is where you pay extra......lol:rofl:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
have not yet bro cos wife said scared not halal although it is, unless got malay people eating there then she will trust me.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

went to Kuantan during the school holidays, tried Ana Ikan Bakar as recommended, not bad, worth trying & service also acceptable as it was pack
during dinner time. price wise i could say reasonable.
I read back and the saw Ana Ikan Bakar !!! Gosh that ikan bakar there nice n not bad !!!

My date ajak me with her twin n husband to eat there...

Ana Ikan Bakar better than stupid Skin Chan Burned Fish... if owner is talking about politics, even his politic buddies are not happy with his shop and service.

Btw, my friend who always eat free there at SkinChan dont want to talk about it... very embarrassing she said.

Penang heaven maaaa even THW dont dare to open there.... but near my place Dimsum selling for RM20 to RM30 n always fullhouse.

But for Michelin star have to look nice too, that is where you pay extra......lol:rofl:
Michelin star but food n service sucks will always be sucks la... but even the Hong Kong n Singapore said that place sucks to the max.

from the stupid DimSum better go to that Michelin Chicken Rice Uncle in Singapore.

Even normal dim sum in shop houses can cost us RM30 per head, imagine what a 3 Michelin star one will cost. There were queues initially because new and people would like to try to see what the fuse is about 3 Michelin star dim sum. But if food is not up to standard and price is too high, then customer will fade away. That is the nature of business......lol

The Cyberjaya burger only open from Monday to Friday 10am to 3pm, close on weekends. Friday night was open upon special request or can say chartered......hhahhahahhaha

https://www.facebook.com/judesburgers/
AIYAAAAAAAAAA, 3PM eh? I cannot go maaa working...

if night can, can go n date n eat there... looks tempting la the burgers there.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
AIYAAAAAAAAAA, 3PM eh? I cannot go maaa working...

if night can, can go n date n eat there... looks tempting la the burgers there.
Twice we special arrange for him to open shop on Friday night for us. Minimum 10 orders, so we got a few friends together and had a tt there......lol

We have tried most of his stuff and they are good. In his fb, reviews still going strong 5 stars.....lol

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Twice we special arrange for him to open shop on Friday night for us. Minimum 10 orders, so we got a few friends together and had a tt there......lol

We have tried most of his stuff and they are good. In his fb, reviews still going strong 5 stars.....lol

Sidchan

Oct 2, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
will try soon if go to Cyberjaya

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guy's,
Would like to find out roughly what is the estimation cost to built 2.2l 4g63 Evo3 engine? Given i already had the engine kosong on standby
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience