Hwl and Kyb rs pro coilovers

lukel95

Known Member
Dec 6, 2016
GB birmigham
Hi can anyone tell me how low the kyb rs pro can take the satria neo, fasmoto tell me 100mm and kakimoto tell me 40-50mm. I need to drop about 70mm..any suggestions, I'm looking at kyb rs pro or hwl hi lo, need to know what mm drop they have

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

BFX73

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
hye there...the 100mm like u dun have much of the suspension travel

GuyInPersona

Known Member
Sep 27, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
KYB RS Pro is a high low coilovers. Which means when you lower it, it compresses the spring which then also reduces the suspension travel. Besides, when i surveyed for this KYB for my persona (my plan is front half finger and rear about 1 finger clearance), they suggested not to go for kyb as there will be tyre rub due to KYB soft nature. If you plan to lower your car at about 70mm, i will say try save and go for the ones with body shift

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
KYB RS Pro is a high low coilovers. Which means when you lower it, it compresses the spring which then also reduces the suspension travel. Besides, when i surveyed for this KYB for my persona (my plan is front half finger and rear about 1 finger clearance), they suggested not to go for kyb as there will be tyre rub due to KYB soft nature. If you plan to lower your car at about 70mm, i will say try save and go for the ones with body shift
Funny, I have one set hi/lo and to lower I need to reduce the compression of the springs so that the weight of the car settles on it. Compressing the springs actually pushes the car up so it goes higher:hmmmm:

GuyInPersona

Known Member
Sep 27, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Funny, I have one set hi/lo and to lower I need to reduce the compression of the springs so that the weight of the car settles on it. Compressing the springs actually pushes the car up so it goes higher:hmmmm:
Ke aku kena tipu by the shop so that I will buy HWL instead of KYB. Because that's what he told and then he suggest the hwl :hmmmm:

GuyInPersona

Known Member
Sep 27, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Ok just checked and you was right. Looks like I received the different explanation or interpret it wrongly. Anyhow thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need help...

Who can customize kaki for GT Wing?

Any recomends...

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience