Perdana V6 Community Forum *

kimix

Mar 29, 2017
Klang/Selangor
any difference on the FICD?

No improvement at all.....must b d throttle body,.....
Wht is next cos of action,..would it b throttle body issue?...
If its t.b,..would it b bes2to servis d t.b or change a 1/2 cut units(cos rm350 wt 2 weeks warranty)?...

or buy new one cost rm500 wt 2 mth warranty....

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya

No improvement at all.....must b d throttle body,.....
Wht is next cos of action,..would it b throttle body issue?...
If its t.b,..would it b bes2to servis d t.b or change a 1/2 cut units(cos rm350 wt 2 weeks warranty)?...

or buy new one cost rm500 wt 2 mth warranty....
service it first

humongousgravy

Known Member
Dec 9, 2010
Seremban
Guys I wanna ask. Who is on F312 manual gearbox? What is the rpm at 100km/h ane 120km/h? Mine is 3k at slightly less that 100km/h. Just wondering if this is normal.

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Guys I wanna ask. Who is on F312 manual gearbox? What is the rpm at 100km/h ane 120km/h? Mine is 3k at slightly less that 100km/h. Just wondering if this is normal.
i think thats quite normal for F5M312, bcoz of the shorter gear ratio

Any suggestion piggyback?standalone?
depending on ur objective
if u r looking to be horsepower house, a drag or track machine, then go for standalone
if its gonna be a daily ride with good amount of power, i think piggyback is enough

a few friends of mine with 300whp uses piggback only
piggybakc easy install and easy to manage coz u r still using the standard wiring and ECU
only using the piggyback to 'cheat' the ECU a little

so it goes back to ur objective..

humongousgravy

Known Member
Dec 9, 2010
Seremban
Alright thanks guys. Short ratio it is. Thinking of what else I can do. Haha. Gonna make a custom gear boot to fit first thats the first objective. Maybe make a matching handbrake boot with it together.

spawn_net

Known Member
Jan 26, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
i think thats quite normal for F5M312, bcoz of the shorter gear ratio

depending on ur objective
if u r looking to be horsepower house, a drag or track machine, then go for standalone
if its gonna be a daily ride with good amount of power, i think piggyback is enough

a few friends of mine with 300whp uses piggback only
piggybakc easy install and easy to manage coz u r still using the standard wiring and ECU
only using the piggyback to 'cheat' the ECU a little

so it goes back to ur objective..
Thanks A lot Bro.. Now I'm very clear. Yes indeed my target is to get it at 300bhp. :wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Did anybody know or had same experience with me, please tell me. Urgent, waranty getting expiry soon.

My car engine is 4G92 and after check, the workshop told me that the auto gear computer board was broken, I had replace with a board but this board is use on 4G93 engine.
According to the workshop, this board can be for both engine, but after I try for 2 weeks, its still got problem like the rmp was very high, gear no automatically changed all the way. The good is I can feel my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience