235/60/16 recommend tyre for s320

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Car is a merc 1995 s320. Sadly michelin ps3 has no size for this tyre. I'm looking for a tyre comparable to ps3 with this size. Any other recommendations and any good tyre shops in Ipoh area?

Last edited:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Car is a merc 1995 s320. Sadly michelin ps3 has no size for this tyre. I'm looking for a tyre comparable to ps3 with this size. Any other recommendations and any good tyre shops in Ipoh area?
I don't think there is any UHP tire with such thickness. That's like SUV tire size already. Most likely you just have to settle with mid range performance/comfort touring tires like Michelin Primacy 3ST or Bridgestone Turanza.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, as bro. 6UE5t mentioned there are no UHP tyres for 60 series format, or probably not in Bolihland. I am actually using this size in my Chery SUV. On my first tyre change was also thinking of upgrading to 17" but since wife use most of the time and to keep it more comfortable kept back to this size.
Tyres available are Michelin P3ST, Continental CC5, Goodyear GR-100, Yokohama db V551, Goodyear Efficient Grip SUV and Yokohama Geolander SUV.
As you can see most in mid category for comfort since your ride is the older Mercedes. Other than these then have to look at SUV tyres already but those will be noisy and uncomfortable. I am on the Yokohama Geolandar SUV now.....

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yup, as bro. 6UE5t mentioned there are no UHP tyres for 60 series format, or probably not in Bolihland. I am actually using this size in my Chery SUV. On my first tyre change was also thinking of upgrading to 17" but since wife use most of the time and to keep it more comfortable kept back to this size.
Tyres available are Michelin P3ST, Continental CC5, Goodyear GR-100, Yokohama db V551, Goodyear Efficient Grip SUV and Yokohama Geolander SUV.
As you can see most in mid category for comfort since your ride is the older Mercedes. Other than these then have to look at SUV tyres already but those will be noisy and uncomfortable. I am on the Yokohama Geolandar SUV now.....
You meant Bridgestone Turanza GR100 I believe. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.
My ride is a wira SE (manual). I notice that my steering wheel vibrates quite alot when idling. The dashboard all ok..nvr vibrate..only the steering vibrates quite a lot. I have changed my front and rear bush to superpro. Even the steering rack bush is superpro. I actually chamged it hoping it will solve the problem but it didnt. What could possibly be the cause of this vibration?

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience