ZTH Kepong Area's TT

tjwoon

Jul 21, 2015
Hi! Super new noob here. Staying in Kepong Baru / Jinjang now. Peugeot owner. Any TT's coming up? :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kepong TT a lot of fruits one mah! So many fruit stalls there.
Usually only Rambutans and Bananas. Hardly get papaya, mango, honeydew or even oranges.
Those have to wait for our YB Datuk 5115 to bring us there. A shop full of fruits. xD

marv3

Jun 5, 2014
Hi! Super new noob here. Staying in Kepong Baru / Jinjang now. Peugeot owner. Any TT's coming up? :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whoaaaaa....My member this one....Hahahaha....What Peugeot? Ape sudah buat? Lets sharing sharing. Do PM. We can TT by ourself also. Can play with fruits also.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kepong TT a lot of fruits one mah! So many fruit stalls there.
Usually only Rambutans and Bananas. Hardly get papaya, mango, honeydew or even oranges.
Those have to wait for our YB Datuk 5115 to bring us there. A shop full of fruits. xD

Ok mah. Not bad. Can minum and makan buah-buah. Good leh. Fruits good for health.

issuzark

Sep 4, 2014
Whoaaaaa....My member this one....Hahahaha....What Peugeot? Ape sudah buat? Lets sharing sharing. Do PM. We can TT by ourself also. Can play with fruits also.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok mah. Not bad. Can minum and makan buah-buah. Good leh. Fruits good for health.
Kepong fruits after eating very healthy geh. Eapecially papaya and mango.

tjwoon

Jul 21, 2015

Yo! Good to see another pug owner ;)

I have a 408 Turbo. Completely stock :sweat: Looking to learn about what can be done (and at what budget!)

What are you driving?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

marv3

Jun 5, 2014
Yo! Good to see another pug owner ;)

I have a 408 Turbo. Completely stock :sweat: Looking to learn about what can be done (and at what budget!)

What are you driving?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Wahhhhh.....Memang member....Same car:driver::driver:....PM for details....:biggrin::biggrin:

I sound like im selling stuff.....LOL:biggrin::biggrin:

Interesting. After awhile from teh Tarik to Guinness and now all plucking fruits. Can I join ah....Tan Sri 5115

Fruits good for health, but Banana and rambutans I shall pass...
Only on for Papaya, Oranges, Pomelos and etcs. No durians though.

i do really need advice...im using auto gsr now and wan to convert manual gb...wat is the BEST! g.box for my gsr?gsr gbox ok?or evo ok?how about evo3 gb?some say evo3 gb not really perfect for gsr except for evo 1 n 2...so what is the pro and cons using evo gbox..and same also gsr gbox?help guys..